Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2002 12:53:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 12:57:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Only in france can something like this be popular.
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 12:59:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 1:00:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Then I'm one of the best Photoshoppers in existance.  Not to mention, I was tripping on acid or shrooms when I watched through my window, the second plane hit.

[url]http://www.geocities.com/balzac72/Sept_11.html[/url]
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 1:02:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe one of our NY members could punch a hole in his fu(king face.  [):)]
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 1:04:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Only with FrankSquid's 50 cal.
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 1:05:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 1:12:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Then I'm one of the best Photoshoppers in existance.  Not to mention, I was tripping on acid or shrooms when I watched through my window, the second plane hit.
View Quote
This clown only claims that Flight 77 didn't hit the Pentagon, an American missle did.  And he's not the only person making that claim.  I don't think anybody is claiming that aircraft weren't flown into the WTC.

Just curious - has anybody seen footage of the airliner inbound for the Pentagon?  That would clear things up pretty quickly.
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 1:14:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Hoplite,
I think if you spit in that guy's face, he might enjoy it. [:D]

This is the same kind of crap you would expect from one of those grocerie store weekly tabloids.  Wait a minute, isn't the NY Daily News one?

He can live next door to the "faked moon landing" guy that Buzz Aldrin punched in the face.

Maybe every New Yorker can punch this guy in his face.

Bilster
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 1:19:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm not even from NY and I still want to punch this guy in the face!
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 1:21:51 PM EDT
[#10]
OK.

Everybody can punch this guy in the face.

Bilster.
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 1:22:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Ooh, ooh, can I?

Seriously, though, the f**king bastage has the gall to begin his book tour here. I say we chase him outta town! If there's a protest I'm all up for it.
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 1:24:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 1:28:47 PM EDT
[#13]
[pissed][pissed][pissed][pissed][pissed][pissed][pissed][pissed][pissed]

Link Posted: 12/2/2002 1:45:12 PM EDT
[#14]
When asked what did happen to Flight 77 and the 59 passengers and crew aboard, he says it’s “one of the questions I don’t have a response for.”
View Quote

Tell ya what Assclown, go figure that one out and then get back to us.  Somehow we're missing a plane and 64 people.  They were last sighted in the area of the Pentagon.

Link Posted: 12/2/2002 1:52:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Yeah, I heard about that a while ago on CNN or something, this guy is a loser, who cares.
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 1:55:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Sounds like another @$$hole out to make a buck at someone else's expense.  Despite the fact that I (as one among MANY) watched the live footage of the second plane crashing into the WTC.  [:(!]
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 2:22:10 PM EDT
[#17]
[url]http://www.geocities.com/balzac72/Sept_11.html[/url]
View Quote

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!  
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.
http://www.geocities.com/balzac72/Sept_11.html

Link Posted: 12/2/2002 2:38:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 2:47:57 PM EDT
[#19]
I posted a link a while back with photos concerning the fact that no acft hit the Pentagon.  I believe an acft did (as if  anything else could've happened).  I'll see if I can find it and post it here.  

Instead of shooting him with a .50, I rather skin him alive using finger nail clippers.
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 2:48:45 PM EDT
[#20]

id rather shoot him in the nuts.
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 2:51:55 PM EDT
[#21]
What nuts?

Quoted:

View Quote

Don't the French remember that if it weren't for us, they'd be known as Germany right now?

Link Posted: 12/2/2002 2:52:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Ooh, ooh, can I?

Seriously, though, the f**king bastage has the gall to begin his book tour here. I say we chase him outta town! [red]If there's a protest I'm all up for it.[/red]
View Quote

So, step right up to the plate and organize one!!!
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 2:55:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Here it is, it still works.

[url]www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 2:57:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seriously, though, the f**king bastage has the gall to begin his book tour here. I say we chase him outta town! [red]If there's a protest I'm all up for it.[/red]
View Quote

So, step right up to the plate and organize one!!!
View Quote

Don't protest. That's exactly what this snail sucking, white flag carrying, French POS wants. It will only add to his media exposure and increase sales....
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 2:59:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

[:D] [Laugh Out Loud] [:D]  
Should have seen that one coming.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 3:17:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 3:45:47 PM EDT
[#27]
If this rump ranger is planning a visit to NYC, we should show up and make him feel welcome?!?

Maybe if there's still a big hole at the Trade Center site we should throw him in so he can get a close-up look.
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 5:52:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

OK, but only if I can watch.
View Quote

If this fuck visits ground zero and does some publicity stunt, I think I'll have the perfect vantage point, don't you?  
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 6:04:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
OK.

Everybody can punch this guy in the face.

Bilster.
View Quote

Would you mind terribly if I punched him in the throat?

Of course, he knows that it wasn't an airliner that flew into the Pentagon because last time an airliner flew into the Pentagon, it looked different.[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 6:36:01 PM EDT
[#30]
My father was born in France, and came to this country as a small child.  When he became an adult, he became an American citizen, and was very proud of it.  Once, I made the mistake of letting him know that the French still considered him a French citizen even tho he'd become a naturalized American.

When I read about Frenchmen like this guy, I begin to realize why he got so enraged when I told him that.  It was the greatest possible insult to him to hear that they still considered him to be French.  Lord, did he ever hate that country.
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 6:56:07 PM EDT
[#31]
...this proves why my most of my seemly republican / conservative American classmates love to bash and tease French in general.

(I was not born in America or Europe so I had no idea why people kept bashing French. Understood as clear as glass now!)
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 7:02:35 PM EDT
[#32]
This jerkoff has a lot of nerve coming over here, trying to profit from bullshit conspiracy theories that cater to America-haters.

I'm sure he thinks that in liberal, cosmopolitan New York, so far removed from middle America, his horseshit will be well received.

If he came to my town, I'd stand in line for him to sign a book with his dust cover on it.  Then when I was in front of him, I'd pepper spray him with the strongest OC formula I could find.
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 8:26:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
This jerkoff has a lot of nerve coming over here, trying to profit from bullshit conspiracy theories that cater to America-haters.

I'm sure he thinks that in liberal, cosmopolitan New York, so far removed from middle America, his horseshit will be well received.

If he came to my town, I'd stand in line for him to sign a book with his dust cover on it.  Then when I was in front of him, I'd pepper spray him with the strongest OC formula I could find.
View Quote

NY is not cosmopolitan when it comes to the attacks.  Whether you were in the South Bronx or Battery Park on 9/11/01, you were affected by the attacks.  There isn't one REAL NYer here that wouldn't stab this guy in the eye with a rusty spoon for saying what he's said.  

Oh yeah, I found that the farther away you got from NY, the less people cared.  My GF's mother was in TX on 9/11 and she was flipping out.  People around her thought she was crazy, they just didn't get it.  Thats not to say that you guys don't get it, but psychologically, it hit us harder. (Obviously.)

For this french fuck to have the balls to visit us, I'd say that he has a death wish.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 9:33:45 AM EDT
[#34]
DzlBenz,

Sure you can punch him in the throat.  In fact we should pretty much do a whole lot of things to this F***.  Such as heel stomp his arrogant nose into the pavement, kidney punch him till he pisses blod, stomp on his guts untill they come out of his ass and suckhole, rip off his scrotum, snap his arms and legs like kindling, throw him in the hole at Ground Zero so he can get a good look, throw him in another hole, urinate on him, deficate on him, pour old kitty litter on him, pour gasoline on him, light him up, scoop him up, put in garbage bag, fly him back to France, pour what is left of him over Paris, and send the flight and clean up bill to the French government.

Bilster
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 9:45:11 AM EDT
[#35]
This Ass^%#! [b]Thierry Meyssan[/b]. Now he's coming to America? I tried every way in the world to get this jerk to respond to me I sent letters to his home and work, send e-mails to every e-address I could find, (he is the director or on the board of several Commie-European organizations). I even e-mail his publisher asking how to contact this yahoo so he could explain some of the crap in his book, (which I had to get in "French" and transalte, BTW, 'cus the english version hadn't been printed) and NOW the numb-nuts is coming to our country, somebody needs to flush him 'cus he's definately FOS!

Of-course that's just my opinion,
Mike  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top