Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:31:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Mr Browne said the State Government ought to remind itself that the lesson of the Port Arthur shootings was that promoting public safety was much more important than promoting a gun culture.

If someone at Port Arthur had a gun also Martin Bryant would have been stopped.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:45:38 AM EDT
[#2]
So, if your let 12 year olds "learn shooting", they grow up to be mass murderer's?

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:58:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Stupid fucking Aussies.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 11:00:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Stupid fucking Aussies.

Naw, Stupid fucking Aussie politicians.
Just like Stupid fucking American politicians.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 11:04:04 AM EDT
[#5]
That is O.K.

in a couple of generations, all of the R.O.P.'ers  will be able to just take over the country without fireing a shot.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 11:44:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 12:05:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Stupid fucking Aussies.

Naw, Stupid fucking Aussie politicians.
Just like Stupid fucking American politicians.

Point taken.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 12:18:18 PM EDT
[#8]
What a bunch of  dum shits. Wait until they get invaded. Then they wont have guns to protect themselves.

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 12:20:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Had an Australian guy visiting his brother, who lives just up the road from our ranch. My dad went by to borrow something and the guy asked if he could take his picture. Confused, my dad asked him why. He replied, "Guns are basically illegal in Australia so I figured I'd take a picture of a Texan with his gun just to scandalize the neighbors." My dad proudly posed with his Ruger .45ACP, borrowed what he needed, and left.

I told him we should have let the guy shoot the .357 a couple of times just to be neighborly.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 12:34:31 PM EDT
[#10]
My sister had a German exchange student staying with them about 1990.

We took him to my camp. We had AKS, SKS, AR15's, my Win. 88, shotguns, and both my had guns.

He was talking about how his most Europeans were anti- gun like his father. When he saw the gun collection the next morning he was completely shocked. After he tried the small stuff, he was hooked.
He ended up trying all the guns. He also had his picture taken with them.

I'm sure his dad appreciated them when he saw them. Last I heard about it was his dad went ballistic.

No sense of humor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top