Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2001 2:41:49 PM EDT
[url]http://www.utu.org/News/Rail-Security/Oct-01/Sec1017-2.htm[/url]

The Army Reserve is looking for experienced railroaders, preferably with prior military experience as well. I just sent an email requesting more information. Sounds like a great opportunity to me and I fit the bill. This is right up our alley. Even though the units are back east, I would love find a way to serve in this capacity.
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 2:02:32 AM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 6:06:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I will have to check with my Union Shop Steward for permision to have a life ouside Com-Union-Ism
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 4:06:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I wouldn't bother, Dave. They didn't specify any need for an overweight wannabe Rambo, so I don't think this call was for you. Thanks for the consideration, though. Perhaps in the future they will have a need for some flunky non-union electrician, to dig foxholes. [:)]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 4:17:06 PM EDT
[#4]
SLAP!!!! [beer]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top