Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2012 8:41:38 PM EDT
I am at a state park, taxpayer funded, "training" conference thing....lots of drunk people have annoyed me tonight...

Go, I'll be up a little while longer
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:45:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Two locks, a ban and an ARFmeme.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:46:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Why aren't you busy nailing a coworker?

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:48:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Is "tax payer funded work retreat" the new PC term for welfare/unemployment?
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:50:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Only seen a couple of cute ones, one really hot one was at the party cabin.  A couple of old broads tried to get me to dance with them,one of which was a supervisor.

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:51:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Is "tax payer funded work retreat" the new PC term for welfare/unemployment?

The big boss did drunks tell everyone they were fired

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:53:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only seen a couple of cute ones, one really hot one was at the party cabin. A couple of old broads tried to get me to dance with them,one of which was a supervisor.

Well, since you are posting on Arf instead of filing TPS reports, you aren't going to get ahead with your hard work and talent. That leaves sleeping your way up the ladder.

Get to it! And you owe me a bottle of Scotch when you get your raise thanks to my advice. (Booze helps with the shame, too.)

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:56:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only seen a couple of cute ones, one really hot one was at the party cabin. A couple of old broads tried to get me to dance with them,one of which was a supervisor.

Well, since you are posting on Arf instead of filing TPS reports, you aren't going to get ahead with your hard work and talent. That leaves sleeping your way up the ladder.

Get to it! And you owe me a bottle of Scotch when you get your raise thanks to my advice. (Booze helps with the shame, too.)

My raise has to come from legislatures at this point.

I'm not much of a drinker, my coworker whom Im sharing a room with is pretty drunk right now and won't shut up
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 8:59:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Only seen a couple of cute ones, one really hot one was at the party cabin.  A couple of old broads tried to get me to dance with them,one of which was a supervisor.  

You had the chance to fuck a supervisor and didn't? Quit your job and find work in the private sector. You suck at cronyism/ govt. work.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 9:01:39 PM EDT
[#9]
your welcome.  i think.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 9:03:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You had the chance to fuck a supervisor and didn't? Quit your job and find work in the private sector. You suck at cronyism/ govt. work.

She's a grandma.

And ivedone that shit before
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 9:05:15 PM EDT
[#11]
pussy has no face bro
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 9:06:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

She's a grandma.  

Mmmm.   Gilfs.      Yoga babes don't have shit on a girl who's  hip's pop out of socket.  

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 9:07:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

pussy has no face bro

We'll see how tomorrow goes

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 9:12:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

She's a grandma.  

You could also fuck a goat, but that won't get you promoted.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 9:19:37 PM EDT
[#15]
have you asked anyone to tickle you, and rub your belly?
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 9:28:41 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Everyone warns to do that

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 9:29:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Everyone warns to do that  

fuckin' taco!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top