Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2001 5:33:04 PM EDT
What do used M15 A4 go for? are they anygood?
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 5:41:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 5:43:23 PM EDT
[#2]
They go for not much less than a new one, if any.  Buy a new one, get the lifetime warranty.  ArmaLite products are great!!!
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 5:49:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Question 1...about 700 dollars.....question 2...are you kidding?....listen to larry, he has it right!!!!!!!!!!![sniper]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 5:56:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I just bought an M15A2 for $710 from [url]http://www.precisionarmory.com[/url] and he's competitive on his other Armalite products as well. Sportsman's Supply (Gary), who is a frequent contributor on these forums, is also very competitive on his Armalite products (about the same as Precision Armory).
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:50:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I've got a M15A4 it's a solid rifle. Get them while you can, they seem to sell pretty fast.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:56:44 PM EDT
[#6]
green or black?
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 10:01:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What do used M15 A4 go for? are they anygood?
View Quote

I bought one barely second hand from a guy i know, it's a bushmaster lower with an armalite upper for $850 including armalite iron sites. I just shot a 5 shot group at 100 yards that was slightly under 1" with cheap reloaded 55gr ammo on a rainy day with a 10-15 mph cross wind. the rifle was fitted with a b-sqaure mount and a bsa 3-9x40 scope. This group was my last 5 of 500 rounds without a cleaning. I'm sure the rifle is capable of better with the right ammo, clean bore and a few less cups of coffee.
cheers, rugger  

edited because i can't write.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 2:30:29 AM EDT
[#8]
when i was in the market to buy i was dissapointed that besides their not being alot of used ar on the market ,the ones that were went for as much as new.go ahead and get a new one unless you can get a good deal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top