Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2002 2:44:46 PM EDT
Should pilots be allowed to have guns in the cockpit?

[url]http://www.alligator.org/edit/opinion/issues/02-summer/current/opinion.html[/url]

Liberal idiot ramblings that generated this poll: (click on Darts and Laurels for the original)

Leading off this week, the Department gives a the-pilot-is-strapped DART to the U.S. House of Representatives. The House, whose members have proven over the past year to be clinically insane, overwhelmingly passed a bill allowing airline pilots to carry guns. The legislation would arm more than 70,000 pilots if they agreed to undergo training.

This plan is so astonishingly insipid even the White House thinks it's a bad idea. When the current administration looks at a plan and thinks, "Hmm, seems a bit capricious and risky, doesn't it?" you have to take a second look at your plans.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/15/2002 2:48:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I voted.

66% YES
34% no
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 3:29:36 PM EDT
[#2]
67%Y
33%N

Edited to add that I think this is the 5th poll on this topic that I participated in.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 3:42:53 PM EDT
[#3]
  votes percent
 1.)  Yes: 113   68%
 2.)  No: 54   32%
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 4:30:51 PM EDT
[#4]
people are probably sick of these polls but Ill BTT

This one is averaging out better than the Chicken Noodle News poll (go figure).
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 6:04:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Btt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top