Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2015 1:14:10 PM EDT
fag

Armani told The Sunday Times Magazine: "A homosexual man is a man 100 per cent. He does not need to dress homosexual.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/giorgio-armani-criticises-the-way-some-gay-men-dress-saying-a-man-has-to-be-a-man-10188661.html
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:28:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree with him.

Dress normal, have a fashion sense, but no need to be ridiculous.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:30:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoting a men's fashion mogul is a dubious source for establishing how a man should act.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:32:16 PM EDT
[#3]
But they just need to be in your face. People wont know they are gay if the don't dress and act the part.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:33:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
But they just need to be in your face. People wont know they are gay if the don't dress and act the part.
View Quote

Can you imagine a gay, vegan, cross-fitter?
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:34:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:36:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:36:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I agree with him.

Dress normal, have a fashion sense, but no need to be ridiculous.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:37:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, I dislike attention whoring like that.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:37:20 PM EDT
[#9]
In other words "Buy my shit instead and stop trying to set new trends that don't include my line "
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:41:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Chris
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:43:30 PM EDT
[#11]
No assless Armani suits?

You just know the Gay Mafia is going to have a fit about that comment.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:45:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Reading news article comments and tweets on this are hilarious. "Can you believe this? ZOMGWTFBBQ?!!!!"

Yes. Of course I can believe it. He's 80 fucking years old and Italian. What the fuck else do you expect him to say?

And while I'm totally ripping off Bill Burr, I think the same thing every time Phil Robertson opens his mouth to say something stupid, and people feign outrage. A guy who owns company that sells duck calls with an obnoxiously hick beard, born in the 1940's, from some swamp in Louisiana, doesn't have a nuanced view of homosexuality? Wait, are you sure?

Well no fucking shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top