Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2004 5:04:49 PM EDT
I know it would be cutting my noise to spite my face, but I wouldn't mind him losing tonight.
Knowing how corrupt Philly is, maybe he will go down.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:07:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Hoeffel is even worse than Spector.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:08:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hoeffel is even worse than Spector.

+2000000000000000000000000000000

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:18:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I voted for the "other guy", forgot his name.

While the democrat may be a douche, Spector is on the Judicial committee and would hurt Bush in trying to get supreme court nominees. OTOH, the GoP is not really in danger of losing majority in the senata. Therefore, it would be good to give Spector the boot. At least that was my reasoning for not voting for him.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:22:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

While the democrat may be a douche, Spector is on the Judicial committee and would hurt Bush in trying to get supreme court nominees. OTOH, the GoP is not really in danger of losing majority in the senata. Therefore, it would be good to give Spector the boot. At least that was my reasoning for not voting for him.

WHAT????

Joe Hoeffel would be better??

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:26:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WHAT????

Joe Hoeffel would be better??

Spector owes GW a big favor because Bush supported him against Toomey's primary challenge...Spector will play ball
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top