Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2006 2:52:41 AM EDT
Hospital source says Sharon will be dead by end of day

article

"We expect him to die today," said the source, who asked not to be identified because he was not authorized to speak to the media on behalf of Jerusalem's Hadassah hospital."
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:56:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:00:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:19:12 AM EDT
[#3]
<---- Waits for Iran to declare a national holiday and for the peaceful Palestinians to throw a riot in celebration.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:29:43 AM EDT
[#4]
See above.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:56:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Things have been too quiet about him lately. This was inevitable.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:57:40 AM EDT
[#6]
its time for the warrior to get some rest.go with god lion of god
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:51:49 AM EDT
[#7]

If he does pass away , " THEY " will make sure it's the only thing you see on TV ,
or read in the press .   The " Sharon watch " has already started on the news networks .
 If it were the leader of some European country , do you think it would be featured so
prominently ?  NO !   Why not ?        I know .
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:06:06 AM EDT
[#8]

May he go peacefully. He is a true warrior who fought fearlessly for his people and his country.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:07:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:08:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
  If he does pass away , " THEY " will make sure it's the only thing you see on TV ,
or read in the press .   The " Sharon watch " has already started on the news networks .
 If it were the leader of some European country , do you think it would be featured so

funny how "they" did the same thing for the pope and yassir arafat.
must be a catholic-palestinian-jew conspiracy!

moron
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:11:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Go peacefully, Mr. Sharon.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:13:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:13:22 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

moron

I want to be at THAT meeting!

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:15:35 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Well, I was going to post "IBT88s"...

But, never mind.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:18:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

EAD
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:22:06 AM EDT
[#16]
At least he got to see Arafat die-he got to outlive the original terrorist.  Sharon's a very good man.

HH
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:23:42 AM EDT
[#17]
This will not bode well for McDonalds shareholders.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:27:16 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
At least he got to see Arafat die-he got to outlive the original terrorist.  Sharon's a very good man.

HH

+1
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:32:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:44:00 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

moron

You missed the point ( again ) .  With the Pope , it was all about ratings ( and money ) .
As for Arafat . There was an agenda there .  Nothing that the Zionist lovers here would believe though .   Diverse opinions are what makes the world go around . Believe what you want , and so will I .     Please continue with your witty insults . I rather enjoy them .
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:46:10 AM EDT
[#21]
face reality: there are no hordes of jewish billionaires waiting to screw you over.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:01:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:03:43 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

moron

You missed the point ( again ) .  With the Pope , it was all about ratings ( and money ) .
As for Arafat . There was an agenda there .  Nothing that the Zionist lovers here would believe though .   Diverse opinions are what makes the world go around . Believe what you want , and so will I .     Please continue with your witty insults . I rather enjoy them .

wt!

SBG
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:24:45 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
face reality: there are no hordes of jewish billionaires waiting to screw you over.

Find out who the real players are in the WORLD BANK , the FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM ,
U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE SYSTEM , CHICAGO BOARD OF TRADE, etc .

Then do a Google search for Mayer Rothschild .  Very interesting reading , even if you
aren't a conspiracy theorist .  

"  LET ME ISSUE AND CONTROL A NATIONS MONEY , AND I CARE NOT WHO WRITE'S IT'S LAWS . "        M. Rothschild

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:30:57 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Find out who the real players are in the WORLD BANK , the FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM ,

Then do a Google search for Mayer Rothschild .  Very interesting reading , even if you

"  LET ME ISSUE AND CONTROL A NATIONS MONEY , AND I CARE NOT WHO WRITE'S IT'S LAWS . "        M. Rothschild

Are you my ex-father-in-law?

SBG
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:46:49 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Does Francisco Franco ring any bells??
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:06:09 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Does Francisco Franco ring any bells??

That was 30 years ago . I'm talking about NOW !         Geeezz .
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:14:19 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:19:10 AM EDT
[#29]
He sold out to the Palenstineans. Never, ever give up land for peace. It will not work and Israel will pay the price.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:30:42 AM EDT
[#30]
My prayers are with him and his family.  I may not agree with his going soft later in his term, but I respect the man and think he a is a good guy.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:32:24 AM EDT
[#31]
I can only hope this man takes his place:

Go Bibi!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:36:27 AM EDT
[#32]
I hope the man that takes his place is a strong individual...
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:51:00 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
He sold out to the Palenstineans. Never, ever give up land for peace. It will not work and Israel will pay the price.

That check has not been fully cashed as of yet

and if Netanyahu retakes the role, I imagine resettling will be a big story

Ariel Sharon fought a warriors fight, and no matter his later decisions (of which we pushed him into) he is partially to thank for Israel's independence.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:52:09 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

it required too many troops to protect too few people
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:29:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:12:59 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

May he go peacefully. He is a true warrior who fought fearlessly for his people and his country.

1+

He had a good life. Please let him go in peace and have no more brain surgeries.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:06:48 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh I see now.  Why didn't you just tell us you were an Alex Jones listener?

Oh teh noes!!! The New World Order!!!!!1111one!

Never heard of him .
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:16:48 PM EDT
[#38]
NBC evening news has it that he is out of danger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top