Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2004 8:54:09 PM EDT
I have to give credit where credit is due. All in all, I get a lot of enjoyment in posting here and reading posts here. Mainly because I love the shooting sports, and firearms in general, and I get a lot of good information here (that's cross-referenced, of course).

I want to thank the Avilas for starting this site, and maintaining it. It has done much to bolster my enthusiasm for the shooting hobby. I also get a lot of good political and newsworthy information here also.

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:02:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I think your right,
I'm going to upgrade my membership to a PLATINUM next week
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:03:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks ARFCOM.

I have figured out what a pooper is but what is a hurrican and screen door?
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:04:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, that and the fact it gives you something to do on a Saturday night.......

SInce dating seems to be out of the question for ya'

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:11:07 PM EDT
[#4]

I Concur...   Thanks Avila's  
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:13:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Also you guys are all right...I mean, you like guns, don't you? (Except for Sgtar15, he likes..."action figures")
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:52:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Also you guys are all right...I mean, you like guns, don't you? (Except for Sgtar15, he likes..."action figures")

What do you like?

Barbie's?

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:55:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I ask again, what is a hurricane, and a screen door?

Please!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:00:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Please!

Thats how hard some of us would hit the ass on the chicks over in the chubbt botd thread
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:03:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Please!

A large storm and a bug excluding device.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:10:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please!

Thats how hard some of us would hit the ass on the chicks over in the chubbt botd thread

Translation: "I'd bang it like a screen door in a hurricane."
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:13:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks Staff, Owners, Moderators and Industry. You guys rule!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:15:32 PM EDT
[#12]
And!!!!

Thanks to this site I NOW AFFECTIONATELY refer to people in everyday life as:

Asshats
Fucktards
Oxygen Theifs
Burley-Turds

I live for the day I can walk into a restaurant with a TEAM ARFCOM jacket with an AR-15 on the back and have people wonder: WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT?

Until this site I NEVER knew what Tannerite was.

Although... the one thing where this site has let me down was...

...NO ONE EVER TOLD ME WHAT KIND OF GUN AL PACINO USED IN "HEAT"
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:18:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks guys, and the guys who answered my question.  I now know about pie, poopers, hurricanes and screen doors.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:19:30 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

+1

I've only been on this site for barely a month and I've become a complete AR enthusiast.  I've learned so much my friends are getting sick of me talking about it.  Really, I enjoy visiting this site at least 3 or 4 times a day.  I just click on ACTIVE TOPICS and can spend hours reading and learning.  Thanks everyone for all that you share.

So far, I've purchased only one AR for myself... an LE6920HB.  Based on what I've learned, not a bad rifle to start with.  I realize that it's very hyped up, so I'm waiting for the market to settle a bit, so I can stock up on a variety of rifles like maybe some Bushys or RRAs or maybe an AK or 2.  I bought low and sold high.  Now I'm just waiting for the market to come down a little again.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 11:12:20 PM EDT
[#15]
I like it here.  I don't think I would be on the internet 1/10 of the amount of time I am if this place wasn't here.  Thank you.  *cough* give me a free membership *cough*
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:53:02 AM EDT
[#16]
If I could only visit ONE website, this would be it for me.  I love this place.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:51:31 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I have to give credit where credit is due. All in all, I get a lot of enjoyment in posting here and reading posts here. Mainly because I love the shooting sports, and firearms in general, and I get a lot of good information here (that's cross-referenced, of course).

I want to thank the Avilas for starting this site, and maintaining it. It has done much to bolster my enthusiasm for the shooting hobby. I also get a lot of good political and newsworthy information here also.

Sucky boy.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:56:40 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:50:47 AM EDT
[#19]
I just sent in my first renewal of my membership.  It is hard to believe a year has gone by.  Time flies when you are having fun.  Funny story, my computer was down for a short time and I went to the library to access internet.  Had to explain what AR15.com was to librarian so she could circumvent the internet screening software.  Should have seen the look on her liberal, Hilary Clinton loving face, priceless.  It was nice to use their censorship tack against them.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top