Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2002 6:33:18 PM EDT
The only well known gun-rights group known to the masses is the NRA. There is talk of a million gun march but I highly doubt that it will happen and if it does you can bet the media will win that war painting all attendees and supporters as "gun nuts".

Because I do not have the answer I will pose the question, how can we better unite with one voice that is inclusive of everyone that owns a firearm and/or recognizes the 2nd?

This year I plan to join the GOA and renew my membership with the NRA. In addition I am going to take at least one new person to the range a month. This is hardly a plan to overcome the mammoth anti-gun forces but it is the best I can think of for now while still living a normal life.

Link Posted: 12/29/2002 6:35:47 PM EDT
[#1]
We're not united enough to order Happy Meals at McDonald's and get it right!
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 6:36:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Without reading your post, but reading your title... In a word...no. Sadly enough we can't seem to be able to work it all out and take our rights back from those who've taken them from us.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 6:38:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
We're not united enough to order Happy Meals at McDonald's and get it right!
View Quote

Dang, he hit submit as I was typing! Alcohol is making things go just a little slower.

I'm all out of beer now so I'm going to go post in the alcohol problem page.

[drunken buddy]I wuv you guys. I really, really do! (falls in floor)[/drunken buddy]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top