Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2002 5:33:18 PM EST
The only well known gun-rights group known to the masses is the NRA. There is talk of a million gun march but I highly doubt that it will happen and if it does you can bet the media will win that war painting all attendees and supporters as "gun nuts". Because I do not have the answer I will pose the question, how can we better unite with one voice that is inclusive of everyone that owns a firearm and/or recognizes the 2nd? This year I plan to join the GOA and renew my membership with the NRA. In addition I am going to take at least one new person to the range a month. This is hardly a plan to overcome the mammoth anti-gun forces but it is the best I can think of for now while still living a normal life.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:35:47 PM EST
We're not united enough to order Happy Meals at McDonald's and get it right!
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:36:48 PM EST
Without reading your post, but reading your title... In a word...no. Sadly enough we can't seem to be able to work it all out and take our rights back from those who've taken them from us.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:38:57 PM EST
Originally Posted By DonR: We're not united enough to order Happy Meals at McDonald's and get it right!
View Quote
Dang, he hit submit as I was typing! Alcohol is making things go just a little slower. I'm all out of beer now so I'm going to go post in the alcohol problem page. [drunken buddy]I wuv you guys. I really, really do! (falls in floor)[/drunken buddy]
Top Top