Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2004 10:49:09 AM EDT
In regards to the Office of the President of the United States?

Seems to me like we are nearing the end. With the fit the dems tossed in 2000, and the upcoming defeat of the dems in November, it seems like we may have a repeat of 2000, only maybe worse.

Just an observation I am making, that is all......
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 11:03:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, given that before even one vote had been cast, the Kerry Camp has contended that they will not conceed if the votes tallied that evening show a Bush win....

...They plan to fight it all in the courts.

They'll argue that it's unfair for some voters to live .231 miles from the polls, while others live .345 miles from the polls.

They'll argue that it's unfair, without everyone being guaranteed the exact same breakfast that day.

They'll argue that if it rains in one part of the state, but not another.....

All of this will stem from having the 2000 decision be unnecessarily based on the "equal protection" clause.

What will it accomplish?
The results will be a total deconstruction to the point where Elections are to be considered so flawed, as to be meaningless.
Every election that there ever was will be determined to have been "illegitimate".

God, I hate lawyers and democrats.

If Bush wins...
I'm going to put a huge banner on the back of my truck that says:

The Assault Weapons Ban is No More.
Bush is the President.
In Your Fucking Face, Democrats!

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 11:06:04 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
W

Bush is the President.

Do you mind if I copy that for a yard sign?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 11:09:58 AM EDT
[#3]
If Bush wins, Yes, I believe we will see rioting in many areas of the Nation, heavily populated by liberals that are on the government dole of course....

CMOS
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 11:15:03 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
W

Bush is the President.

Do you mind if I copy that for a yard sign?

Go right ahead.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 11:27:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
In regards to the Office of the President of the United States?

Seems to me like we are nearing the end. With the fit the dems tossed in 2000, and the upcoming defeat of the dems in November, it seems like we may have a repeat of 2000, only maybe worse.

Just an observation I am making, that is all......

I think so.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top