Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2002 2:38:26 PM EDT
So I'm in the mall this afternoon buying some DVDs etc. and I sit down to enjoy some of that fine "mall food." Seated nearby are two mall security guys on a coffee break and I hear one of them refer to another individual as a "MALL NINJA."

I almost died. It seems the mighty Gecko45 has introduced a new word into common vernacular.
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 2:50:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Why didn't you interrupt them?

"Sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I heard you just use the term 'Mall Ninja'.  Can you tell me what you meant by that?"
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 3:01:02 PM EDT
[#2]
One shift at the fire station we were having a conversation about Christmas shopping at the mall....I made a comment about "the damn Mall Ninjas at the local mall"
Interestingly, all the other guys knew EXACTLY who I was talkning about.
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 3:04:53 PM EDT
[#3]
What's this "We" business??

I know that "I" am famous, but the rest of you guys couldn't hold a candle. [;)]
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 3:10:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top