Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2003 4:55:21 PM EDT
My brother in law just ate a whole bunch that was left in the living room!  These were of the multicolored and dif shaped variety.  He thought it was just trail mix of something and started to munch on them as he was watching TV.  I guess it wont kill him.  The funny part is that he ate a few more after we told him what they were.

Anyone else eat anything you shouldnt have? I once fished out a bug out of my soup.  Ate the soup anyway. I was hungry!
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 4:58:46 PM EDT
[#1]
"He thought it was just trail mix of something..."

[LOL]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:02:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I have ate dog biscuts that I made myself.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:07:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Most dog biscuts that I have tasted have been really dry, salty, and chewy.  Although my buddy, before he moved, used to feed his dog some really tasty ones.  I'm not quite sure what brand they were, but they were really thin and didn't taste half bad.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:13:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Friskies Country Chicken and Ocean Fish flavor taste exactly the same, they are just different colors.  

Don't ask me how I know, though if you guessed that lots of beer was involved in the matter, you are correct.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:13:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I've eaten them. They're not tasty but edible.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:36:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Back in the day...
I used to have great fun giving Doggie Jerky to my bud when he would come over to par-tay. After a few pieces you would show the bag. (leave us also not forget the old knife trick with a beer can. When they get up to piss, pierce the can just below the "lip line" so they dribble.)
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:56:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Eating several dog biscuits will have no effect whatsoever with the exception of giving you the urge to lick your balls on the couch, hump the nearest leg, and shit on your neighbor's lawn.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 6:00:55 PM EDT
[#8]
When I was little I caught a rollie pollie and showed it to my dad.  I asked him what I should do with it and he jokingly told me to eat it, so I did.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 6:06:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Salty is all I remember when I tried Milkbones.   Wait a minute, they tasted just like chicken![:D]

Did you check the color of his tongue and teeth after he ate the colored ones?![:D]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 6:12:41 PM EDT
[#10]
I drive past a dog food factory everyday. I have seen what they truck into that plant to make phydeaux food. You might as well slurp on the next dead possum you see in the road as eat that shit. There was a truckload of chicken that turned over on the way into that plant one morning. It was a tandem axel dump truck trailer. Non refrigerated chicken that had a greenish tint to it. The dairy farms around here call the "dead truck" to come get the used up cows that die in the pastures. These cows lay there for a week sometimes and are in an advanced stage of deaditude. In to truck it goes and straight to the grinder. You eat that and you aint no friend of mine!
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 6:17:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Oh my...its Soylent Green!
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 6:25:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Eating several dog biscuits will have no effect whatsoever with the exception of giving you the urge to lick your balls on the couch, hump the nearest leg, and shit on your neighbor's lawn.
View Quote

[lol]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 6:32:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

AMEN!
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 6:47:55 PM EDT
[#14]
I'd eat them with hotsauce in a pinch, my redbone coonhound , wouldn't eat them things, even to fend off starvation. He'll only eat lamb and rice biscuits once in a blue moon. He figures human food doesn't get scooped out of a bag. That coupled with the fact that we never raid his food bowl, he just expects chicken or steak mixed with rice or potatoes for his dinner.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:09:32 PM EDT
[#15]
I've never eaten dog biscuits, but I have eaten doggie beef jerky. I had just came home from college for the day, and was toward the evening. My parents had bought some treats for our family pet who was sort of under the weather. I found the package, but in the darkness I couldn't see the dog on the front, I ate some of it, and it was the foulest thing I EVER TASTED. YUK! I later told my dad, and couldn't stop laughing. But he took a deep breathe, and told it was for the dog and continued laughing.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:06:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:20:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Yeah, I've eaten my share of dog biscuits.  Not all are bad.  Milkbones seem to have hard pebbles in em some time, like bone or sand.  Really grainy, sticks to your mouth.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:20:18 PM EDT
[#18]
...my redbone coonhound , wouldn't eat them things, even to fend off starvation. He'll only eat lamb and rice biscuits once in a blue moon. He figures human food doesn't get scooped out of a bag. That coupled with the fact that we never raid his food bowl, he just expects chicken or steak mixed with rice or potatoes for his dinner.
View Quote

I got a Black Lab/Rotty mix that is the same exact way.  You throw some dog chow in his bowl and he'll just sit there looking at you all indignant like.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:59:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Great, now I have to get a toothbrush for the dog.  And people say there is no good info on the web.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top