User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/9/2002 7:17:16 PM EDT
[size=4]Arafat? 'Hang him,' Cheney tells Israelis[/size=4]
[b]Official in hot water after revealing remarks by U.S. leaders[/b]

© 2002 WorldNetDaily.com

Israeli Defense Minister Benjamin ben Eliezer was forced yesterday to make a formal apology to senior members of the United States government after revealing to the press off-the-cuff comments made by Vice President Dick Cheney and National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice in his meetings with them in Washington.

Ben Eliezer told the newspaper Yedioth Aharonot that he was surprised by the tough position senior Bush administration officials, including Cheney, had taken against Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat.

"On the subject, Cheney was more extreme than me," ben Eliezer said. Ben Eliezer also said that when he had discussed Arafat with Rice, she had said that it was a waste of time dealing with him.

[b]Yedioth Aharonot quoted ben Eliezer yesterday as saying: "The vice president told me: 'As far as I am concerned, you can even hang him," with regard to Arafat.[/b]

A senior U.S. government official, requesting anonymity, denied Rice or Cheney made the remarks attributed to them by ben Eliezer.

"It's a fantasy," said White House spokesman Ari Fleischer of the Arafat quote.

Ben Eliezer said Rice told him there was no point in talking to Arafat any longer. He said similar statements were made by advisers to Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld.

[b]"On this subject (of Arafat), Cheney is more extreme than Rehavam Zeevi," said ben Eliezer, referring to Israel's assassinated tourism minister.[/b]

The defense minister made personal phone calls of apology to Rice and Cheney. However, Israel's Channel One Television reported yesterday, ben Eliezer did not manage to reach either of the two and spoke only with their aides.

A statement by the defense minister said that he had never attributed such remarks to the vice president.

"I also want to make clear that no White House official told me that it's a waste of time dealing with Arafat," ben Eliezer said, backtracking from his earlier comments.

"There is no difference between what the vice president has said in public or private and what the president said yesterday in the Oval Office concerning our policy on Chairman Arafat and the Palestinian Authority," said White House national security spokesman Sean McCormack in Washington.

President George W. Bush, speaking to reporters after meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, "made very clear what he expects of Chairman Arafat, and that is to make a 100-percent effort to end the violence," said McCormack. "The Middle East is too important a region not to stay engaged, and we will remain engaged," the spokesman told reporters.

See article at:[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=26399[/url]

Eric The(ManAfterMyOwnHeart!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 7:25:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 8:02:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 8:36:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I hear Beethoven's 6'th..."The Pastoral" in my head...However the trumpets of JESUS is sounding quite clear...The United States of America must align with Israel or be doomed.

M1A-A1 The (I'm sounding more & more Like EricTheHun)[:D]

Link Posted: 2/9/2002 8:44:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Now THAT'S leadership!!!! And that is the proper use of the Press Secretary! I'll bet Ararfat hasn't been this nervous since he was almost pushed into the ocean.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 12:25:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Now THAT'S leadership!!!! And that is the proper use of the Press Secretary! I'll bet Ararfat hasn't been this nervous since he was almost pushed into the ocean.
View Quote

Perhaps he should be consulting a map to determine where he will go live(if he lives...)next time.

[IMG]http://www.3dpcgame.com/cwm/s/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 2:09:28 AM EDT
[#6]
I believe that the United States must side with Israel for this one reason, which is not the [u]only[/u] reason, but is a wholly sufficient enough reason unto itself:

Whenever it is that Messiah returns, whether it be soon, as in the twinkling of an eye, or not for another 1,000 years, He will be at the side of Israel, He will fight on behalf of Israel, He will be for Israel, He will claim Israel, first, as His own, and then will claim all the nations of the earth for Himself.

We even know the precise location where He will first set His Feet upon the earth - across the Kidron Valley from the Golden Gate (which is [u]His[/u] gate) on the Eastern Wall of the City of Jerusalem - [b]on the summit of the Mount of Olives![/b]

Not in Washington DC, not in London or Paris, not even in Rome, the Eternal City, but in [u]Jerusalem[/u], [u]Jerusalem[/u], [u]Jerusalem[/u]! [u]His[/u] Eternal City!

[i][b]Sha-alu Shalom' Ye-ru-sha-li-im[/b][/i]

'Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem' Psalm 122:6

The Jews understood it from the beginning - they built cemeteries on the side of the Mount of Olives since at least the time of the Second Temple, knowing that it would be the place that Messiah would first appear.

Eric The(ZionistForHISSake)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 5:27:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Excellent!
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 5:34:14 AM EDT
[#8]
2 words for EricTheHun:  Amen, brother!
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 6:16:04 AM EDT
[#9]
I am outraged! Why should Cheney be getting all of the press over the "hang him" comment when Eric The(HangHisAss)Hun has been saying it for years!

It seems to me that Cheney is just stealing the spotlight from our esteemed moderator! [:(!]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 6:16:13 AM EDT
[#10]
I've thought for a while now that ever since Israel disenfranchised Arafat as the "leader" of the Palestinians, he's a dead man.  I expect him to be killed within the next six months, either by foe or "friend".
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 6:32:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Post from Ponyboy -
It seems to me that Cheney is just stealing the spotlight from our esteemed moderator!
View Quote

Thank you, [b]Ponyboy[/b], but I am content that Mr. Cheney be permitted to bask in the limelight that I may have had a hand in creating![:D]

Victory has a thousand fathers, while defeat is an orphaned child.

Eric The(Fatherly)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 7:20:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I've thought for a while now that ever since Israel disenfranchised Arafat as the "leader" of the Palestinians, he's a dead man.  I expect him to be killed within the next six months, either by foe or "friend".
View Quote

It ain't gonna happen DScott! Not any time soon in any case. What Palestinian "patsy" would the Israelis put in Arafat's place?  Would the Palestinians accept this new pawn as their leader?  I seriously doubt it!

The Israelis have the best situation they can hope for RIGHT NOW!  They have a weak and inept Palestinian "leader" who they've "boxed up" and can use for a scapegoat for Palestinian attacks.

If Arafat ever outlived his usefulness to the Israelis, they would organize an assasination they could blame on radical elements in the Hamas.  Nobody would believe it, but what the hey! [:P]

And as to the Israeli Defense Minister, Ben ben Eliezer's, revealing confidential off-the-cuff comments to the press..... wonder why he did that???!! [:P]  Well.....NOT REALLY!  WE KNOW WHY HE DID THAT!  The Israelis want to make their enemies ours as well! A comment like that from the US VP doesn't exactly win hearts and minds in the arab world.  But Mr. Ben ben knew that and used his opportunity to throw a little gasoline into the fire!

DaMan              
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 7:21:55 AM EDT
[#13]
We'll see.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 7:29:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I hear Beethoven's 6'th..."The Pastoral" in my head...However the trumpets of JESUS is sounding quite clear...The United States of America must align with Israel or be doomed.

View Quote

Align or be doomed [?]

"...The United States of America must align with Israel or be doomed."

Why ?

[X]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 7:40:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

And as to the Israeli Defense Minister, Ben ben Eliezer's, revealing confidential off-the-cuff comments to the press..... wonder why he did that???!! [:P]  Well.....NOT REALLY!  WE KNOW WHY HE DID THAT!  The Israelis want to make their enemies ours as well! A comment like that from the US VP doesn't exactly win hearts and minds in the arab world.  But Mr. Ben ben knew that and used his opportunity to throw a little gasoline into the fire!
DaMan              
View Quote

To re-state the obvious, Israeli Defence Ministers do no make off-the-cuff remarks to reporters.
Israeli Defense Ministers do make carefully prepared remarks and positions to appear off-the-cuff when the media is desired for dissemination.
(As do all cabinet members and ministers of other countries.)

Israel seeks to drive a wedge between us, the USA, and the Arab world - "to make their (Israel) enemies our (USA) enemies.

[X]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 7:47:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Post from 5subslr5 -
Why ?
View Quote

Why ask why?[:D]

"I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee!"

Now where have I heard [u]that[/u] before?

Yes, it's from that pesky Supreme Being who's constantly interfering in the lives of men, and in the march of nations!

But, hey, that's better than the answer given by Kurt Vonnegut's fictitious writer Kilgore Trout, who posited that all life was created on earth to evolve, live and die, just to ultimately serve as the deliverer of a spare part to a stranded Tralfamadorian space ship marooned on the planet Jupiter!

Eric The(WhatCanISay?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 7:52:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Post from 5subslr5 -
Israel seeks to drive a wedge between us, the USA, and the Arab world - "to make their (Israel) enemies our (USA) enemies.
View Quote

[b]As if they weren't already?[/b]

Surely if you didn't think so [b]before[/b] Sept 11, 2001, you think so [b]now[/b]?

Or should we go back in Mr. Peabody's 'Way Back Machine' to review the public street dances and unfettered ululations seen on the West Bank, in Gaza, in Egypt and throughout all of Islamdom, that dark day?

The O.B.L. t-shirts in Karachi?

Eric The(UnfailingMemory)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 7:54:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

M1A1-A1, those aren't trumpets you hear!  That's tinitus caused by shooting without hearing protection! [:P]

It's more of a case that America must align with Israel ...... or Israel will pull some crap to make the US enter into their fray!

I'm sure, during Sharon's recent visit with President Bush, there were other topics discussed than Arafat and the Palestinian situation.  I bet behind the scenes, the President warned Israel to NOT MIX IN, if America takes action against Iran or Iraq.  The Israelis have been saying (for some time now) that they would not sit on their hands if there is another conflict with Iraq. I guess the same would hold true for Iran. In either case, it's probably gonna cost a lot of US taxpayer dollars, to keep Israel from meddling in any such conflict!

DaMan
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 8:22:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Britain's Tony Blair has already informed the US that it will not go along with any US actions against Iraq!

So, the United States, when and if it decides to go after Saddam, will be going it alone.

Which, as far as I can see, is proper and fitting.

See: [url]http://www.observer.co.uk/worldview/story/0,11581,648112,00.html[/url]

Eric The(EuropeanAllies?WeDon'tNeedNoStinkingEuropeanAllies!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 8:25:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Excerpt from article cited above:

"A single US nuclear-powered carrier group - which forms around the USS Enterprise, for example, with a flight deck almost a mile in length and a superstructure 20 storeys high - concentrates more military power in one naval group than most states can manage with all their armed forces. America has seven of these battle groups.

"It is not just the scale and power of these weapons systems. The reach of US arms, too, is awesome. When the USS Kitty Hawk was sent with its accompanying warships from Yokohama to the Gulf for the war against Afghanistan, [u]it covered 6,000 miles in just 12 days[/u] to be transformed into a vast floating forward attack station for thousands of US special forces.

"Its B-52 bombers can fly and refuel across the world armed with cruise missiles that can be fired hundreds of miles away from hostile skies, the missiles themselves directed to their targets by satellites in orbit.

"And America's supremacy in bombs, planes, satellites, tanks and real-time intelligence have made the prospect of US casualties remote, except in the event of cock-up or disaster. And, significantly, as the world's only economic hyper-power, it can afford this level of militarisation."

Ahhh, doesn't it just make your day to read stuff like that?

Eric The(ItDoesMine!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 8:28:22 AM EDT
[#21]
BTW, I thought with the inclusion of the USS Ronald Reagan, the US had 11 carrier groups?

This article says only 7?

Which is right?

Eric The(7-11)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 8:49:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I believe that the United States must side with Israel for this one reason, which is not the [u]only[/u] reason, but is a wholly sufficient enough reason unto itself:

Whenever it is that Messiah returns, whether it be soon, as in the twinkling of an eye, or not for another 1,000 years, He will be at the side of Israel
View Quote

If you think American foreign policy should be made based on the writings of the Bible, I sincerely hope you are never elected to national office.

We are a republic, [b]not[/b] a theocracy!
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 9:00:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

"A single US nuclear-powered carrier group ...........

"And America's supremacy in bombs, planes, satellites, tanks and real-time intelligence .............."

View Quote

Yup, Eric!  Sure does....BUT what does that have to do with the Israeli Defense Minister leaking confidential off-the-cuff comments made by VP Dick Cheney??!!!! [:P]

But then again, you started this thread, so you can take it as much off topic as you'd like.  Especially when the readers of your original article don't come to the conclusions you'd like them to! [:P]

DaMan  
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 9:08:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Wow, Eric, you've got harpies!  I hope it's not the contagious kind!
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 9:35:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Wow, Eric, you've got harpies!  I hope it's not the contagious kind!
View Quote

DScott, I'm afraid it's much more serious!

Eric may also suffer from some type of attention deficit disorder.  He has problems concentrating on a subject.

[b] Arafat? 'Hang him,' Cheney tells Israelis [/b] [:P]

DaMan
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 9:55:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

"A single US nuclear-powered carrier group - which forms around the USS Enterprise, for example, with a flight deck almost a mile in length and a superstructure 20 storeys high - concentrates more military power in one naval group than most states can manage with all their armed forces. America has seven of these battle groups.

"It is not just the scale and power of these weapons systems. The reach of US arms, too, is awesome. When the USS Kitty Hawk was sent with its accompanying warships from Yokohama to the Gulf for the war against Afghanistan, [u]it covered 6,000 miles in just 12 days[/u] to be transformed into a vast floating forward attack station for thousands of US special forces.

"Its B-52 bombers can fly and refuel across the world armed with cruise missiles that can be fired hundreds of miles away from hostile skies, the missiles themselves directed to their targets by satellites in orbit.

"And America's supremacy in bombs, planes, satellites, tanks and real-time intelligence have made the prospect of US casualties remote, except in the event of cock-up or disaster. And, significantly, as the world's only economic hyper-power, it can afford this level of militarisation."

View Quote

Revelation 13:4  And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 10:17:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

"A single US nuclear-powered carrier group - which forms around the USS Enterprise, for example, with a flight deck almost a mile in length...

(snipped...)

View Quote

Revelation 13:4  And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
View Quote

Last I checked a mile was 5,280 feet.  The USS Enterprise sports an OAL of about 1,100 ft.  Not *quite* a mile.  

Some dragon, though!  [devil]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 11:05:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Yep..got to kill interest in this one quickly!!!! Israeli Defense Minister embarassing OUR VP!!????

Take off topic quick.....allow time to pull foot out of hun-mouth! Discuss carrier deck length !!!!  Or quotes from the Bible! Anything!!!!! Please you guys!!!!!![:P]

Thanks guys....... Eric the ....you know!!
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 11:57:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Britain's Tony Blair has already informed the US that it will not go along with any US actions against Iraq!

So, the United States, when and if it decides to go after Saddam, will be going it alone.

See: [url]
http://www.observer.co.uk/worldview/story/0,11581,648112,00.html[/url]

View Quote

To defend our only 'almost all the time' ally, Britain (I didn't say blind ally; just ally.) the Brits told us before the bombing even began that there will be no visible help from them against Iraq.

Now we don't need Britain.
But we do need Turkey and if possible Saudi Arabia.

[X]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 12:06:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Post from 5subslr5 -
Why ?
View Quote

Why ask why?[:D]

"I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee!"

Now where have I heard [u]that[/u] before?

Yes, it's from that pesky Supreme Being who's constantly interfering in the lives of men, and in the march of nations!

But, hey, that's better than the answer given by Kurt Vonnegut's fictitious writer Kilgore Trout, who posited that all life was created on earth to evolve, live and die, just to ultimately serve as the deliverer of a spare part to a stranded Tralfamadorian space ship marooned on the planet Jupiter!

Eric The(WhatCanISay?)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Eric, I exclude the Vernian analogy as simply that and move to your one sentence paragraph about a pesky "Supreme Being" .....  

Do your offer a religious reason as to why the United States must align with Israel or be doomed ???

Do you offer another answer ??  
[?]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 12:16:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Post from 5subslr5 -
View Quote

[b]As if they weren't already?[/b]

Surely if you didn't think so [b]before[/b] Sept 11, 2001, you think so [b]now[/b]?

Or should we go back in Mr. Peabody's 'Way Back Machine' to review the public street dances and unfettered ululations seen on the West Bank, in Gaza, in Egypt and throughout all of Islamdom, that dark day?

The O.B.L. t-shirts in Karachi?

Eric The(UnfailingMemory)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Now Mr. Hun,
do you believe there is a difference in tension between the United States and certain Middle-Eastern countries when only the two countries are involved as compared to the tension when Israel is introduced. ?

We must continue to guarantee Israel's right to survive.

However, we are under no obligation to make that job more difficult than necessary for the United States.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 12:34:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know this was not meant to be a military roll-call by service but I've got to say some place out their lurking quietly are a few Fleet Ballistic Submarines providing a quiet back-up for the whole "Rules-of-Engagement-Game."

When you can explain to the Premier of China and Russian President that "approximately (3) minutes from now our first low-yield nuclear missiles will begin to impact certain strategic targets in the country formerly known as "North Korea........"

The big missile boats back everything up - cause one of them can provide ample lighting for thousands of years should the Chinese decide to save their North Korean comrades.

Yeah, yeah I know the thought of nuclear war stinks.
But we don't have those big muthers out there for no reason.  Huge geopolitical chip - and it is always  - quietly - in play.

[beer]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 12:46:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

OK, "We don't need no stinking European Allies!" ...... And we should bomb every country with Moslems back into the stone age... or beyond!  

Cool! Maybe the Peoples Republic of China will come to our aid! [:P]

DaMan

PS - You must feel frustrated when you have to argue facts vs. name calling!  [:P]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 12:47:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Well, isn't THAT odd? Arafat should be hung for defending his land and people against an invading force that practices modern Nazism?
How RICH! Wonder what we should do with Sharon, who is wanted for crimes against humanity in Brussels? Can we hang him first?

American media isn't dominated by Palestinians, thus, we get a Israeli-centric view of events.

As far as the Churchianity view of following all things Jewish as some sort of "will of God"....let me remind you that God has repeatedly chastized those people for their wickedness.

If you truly believe in the bible, you should ask yourself if Christ would be manning the machine gun turrets and waxing rock tyhrowing 10 year olds in the name of "defense". Would he target residential housing with attack choppers in retaliation for the acts of a lone Palestinian "terrorist"? BTW...terrorism is a matter of perspective. Those Palestinians who've been forced out of their land, tortured, maimed, murdered and treated like animals for 50+ years have another view point on the issue.

As far as the whole "chosen" argument....
Let me remind you that Satan too was chosen above all of the angels and managed to get a substantial following proclaiming his "choseness".

Evil is evil...PERIOD! The fact that Israel is practicing zionism, which is a 100% race based form of apartheid in the mold of Nazism should concern folks. Alas, that might entail thinking about the matter instead of just blindly hollering for blood.

Israel is evil and we are doomed for subsidizing her evil.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 1:13:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Well, isn't THAT odd? Arafat should be hung for defending his land and people against an invading force that practices modern Nazism?
How RICH! Wonder what we should do with Sharon, who is wanted for crimes against humanity in Brussels? Can we hang him first?

American media isn't dominated by Palestinians, thus, we get a Israeli-centric view of events.

As far as the Churchianity view of following all things Jewish as some sort of "will of God"....let me remind you that God has repeatedly chastized those people for their wickedness.

If you truly believe in the bible, you should ask yourself if Christ would be manning the machine gun turrets and waxing rock tyhrowing 10 year olds in the name of "defense". Would he target residential housing with attack choppers in retaliation for the acts of a lone Palestinian "terrorist"? BTW...terrorism is a matter of perspective. Those Palestinians who've been forced out of their land, tortured, maimed, murdered and treated like animals for 50+ years have another view point on the issue.

As far as the whole "chosen" argument....
Let me remind you that Satan too was chosen above all of the angels and managed to get a substantial following proclaiming his "choseness".

Evil is evil...PERIOD! The fact that Israel is practicing zionism, which is a 100% race based form of apartheid in the mold of Nazism should concern folks. Alas, that might entail thinking about the matter instead of just blindly hollering for blood.

View Quote

What do you know about Zionism?
How do you DARE to equal Zionism to Nazism?
Because some UN members (probably Arabs) told you?
The ones that are REALLY close to nazism, my friend, are the ARABS!!! Don't forget that they supported Nazists when your fathers were dying on the sand of Normandy fighting against Third Reich soldiers. That still now Hitler is taken as example of a good politics to use for the Jews! Palestinian children are forming their education on books that reports sentences taken from "Mein Kampf" and "The Protocols of Zion Elders" and similar crap!

I don't agree with the mystical reasons of Eric because USA should be on the side of Israel. Sorry. I am more practic.
IN the MidEast Arabs are trying to kick USA out loudly or quietly. The only place that supports openly USA is Israel. And this when "allies" (I include in this ironic acception of the word, sadly, also my country) are critcizing Israel openly because share USA view of war on terror.
The critics that are caming form EU politicians against Israel from French FM Vadrine are basically because EU suffers of an inferiority complex toward USA, and France first is a country that wants to "lead" EU cutting ties with USA.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 1:17:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, we can't indict Sharon! The chief witness against Sharon (Hobeika)in the Sabra and Chatila case is dead! Apparently assisinated!  DOH!!!!!!!  By the Israelis!  

Don't you love it when nations turn MAFIA?![:p]

DaMan
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 1:26:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because of THEIR bulldozers and tanks in their "search for peace"?

DaMan
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 1:47:53 PM EDT
[#38]
I should have kept closer tabs on this forum.

5subslr5: [b]why?[/b]
I'm satisfied with Eric's reply [^]

DaMan: [b]Hearing Protection[/b]
I wear them now [:D]

Jesred: [b]American media isn't dominated by palestinians[/b]
What a laugh...Our Liberal Media isn't showing you the armed thugs behind the 10yr old rock chukers ( Indoctrinated from birth to [b]HATE[/b] the israelies )

By their very survival,the Jews prove that God is exactly who HE says HE is,and HE will do all HIS pleasure.In Israel's short 50yr history they have fought 5 wars: The war of independance,The Sinai wars,The 1956 Suez crisis,The Six-Day war,and YomKippur war. In each of these wars, Israel ended up with a little more of the Territory God had promised to "Abraham's Seed Forever"

"I will bless thee that bless ISRAEL and cruse (doom) those that harm her(Israel)" !!!

Edited for [b]tabs[/b] not taps
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 2:18:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I should have kept closer taps on this forum.
View Quote

"Doolin' Banjos" should be played as accompaniment for the above post!

DaMan  
View Quote

Maybe [b]Taps[/b] should be played now. [BD]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 2:34:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
What do you know about Zionism?

((((What do I know about Zionism? More than you might think. I know that the father of Zionism, Theodor Hertzl was a German Jew that is credited with the birth of Zionism in the late 1800's, just about the time GERMAN nationalism was beginning to rise. As philosophies they are almost indistinguishable.

Let's be HONEST here. Zionism is Jewish Nationalism, nothing less. Nazism was German Nationalism, nothing less.

AS in ALL forms of nationalism they are based EXCLUSIVELY on race. Thus, where Germans excluded Jews, who after all ARE a separate race from Germans, Jews that practice Zionism in Palestine today exclude Palestinians. In fact, the blood link used in determining who is or isn't Jewish and eleigible for immigration into Israel is known as "The law of return" and is a RACIAL law not unlike those of Germany during Nazism.

German Nazism used terms like "uebermensch", Zionism uses terms like "chosen". Nazism said that through nature Germans had evolved to rule over the untermensch. Zionism says the same thing replacing the word Nature with God and saying GOD told them to rule the goy.

They are ONE in the same, and it is odd that one of the first nations to recognize Israel was South Africa. In fact, they shared a very tight relationship. And why not? Just as white South Afrikanners had a bunch of native blacks to subdue, so too do the invading Israelis have a bunch of native Palestinians to subdue.

Ever wonder why we criticized S.A. and NOT Israel? Well, the REST of the world does, and it is this reason we are known as the hypocrites of the planet.

We bombed Serbia for less and pay billions to let Israel do far worse.

I know about Zionism. It is despised by many Jews as well who say that if Israel truly WERE of God, then they wouldn't have to murder, lie and torture to keep it. Here's a link to it.

http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/

The father of ANTI ZIONISM is a fine Jewish man named Elmer Berger whose writings are powerful indictments of Israel. In the vein of Christ, Berger has taught against evil and been reviled for it.)))))

(((How dare I? How dare you deny it.))))

Because some UN members (probably Arabs) told you?

(((No, because I am literate and well read on the matter. Israel is the problem in the middle east. Remove them and there is no Middle Eastern problem.

Let me remind you that Jews were a tiny minority in the region until the Balfour agreement, which they broke in EVERY sense of the word.

When Jews were the minority, the Palestinians and them lived side by side with no problem. Jews were afforded complete freedom in all aspects of life. Only AFTER a band of bloodthirsty Europeans entered the region as Gods "chosen" did all hell break loose.
Why, the world is STILL laughing at the ridiculous Israeli lie that all of the Palestinians simply woke up on night in 1948 and left their lands, preferring to be homeless than live next to Israelis. The Israelis said the Palestinaisn evacuated their villages to make the Israelis look bad. Hello!!!! Does this make even REMOTE sense to anyone?

The Palestinians say they were marched out at the point of a gun (Izzy Mausers no doubt) but we all know what liars Palestinians inherently are, huh?))))

Link Posted: 2/10/2002 2:42:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Part II...

Snip>>

The ones that are REALLY close to nazism, my friend, are the ARABS!!!

(((Actually, no. Prosetlyzing in Israel can get a good Christian thrown in jail. Women are held in slavery as prostitutes under lock and key. This has been reported in mainstream press. If they escape and make it to the police they are returned. As long as they are gentiles there is no law against enslaving them.
Right now, in THIS land, America, over 100 Israeli citizens are beingn held in the largest espionage ring ever discovered by US intelligence. Have you heard ONE story about it?
Fox News killed a four part story by Brit Hume on it recently. Need the links?

Who is our ally? Certainly not Israel, who has been caught spying on us so many times as to cause nary a raised eyebrow. The fact that they then sell our secrets to North Korea, China, and Russia ought to make many of the "patriots" angry, but in their worship of man (or one type of men at least) they see nothing wrong.

Our interests are not the same, and as long as we support their state sponsored terrorism, we will be a target for revenge.))))

Don't forget that they supported Nazists when your fathers were dying on the sand of Normandy fighting against Third Reich soldiers.

(((Some Arabs supported the English AND some Nazis. It was this Arab support that lead to the creation of the various Arab nations after WWII. That and rthe fact the English got their butts ran out and couldn't very well say "We're back after 4 years to rule you again". In that sense, Germany helped liberate a good portion of the world from English and French colonialism. Remember, as we were complaing that Hitler wanted to take over the world, England already RULED 25% of the worlds population, including entire continents. So we were being less than honest in our reasons for wanting to join WWII.

In FACT....MANY Jews supported the Nazis as well. There are Israeli banks that made a "killing" off of them. Yet, the holocaust industry seems to skip them and go after Gentile banks such as the Swiss, French and Germans.

Personally, I agree with Patton, we fought on the wrong side. We offered up HALF of Europe to Godless Commies while fighting Hitler, who can rightfully be said to have saved the West from Communism. Ask all of those East Germans, Czechs, Polish, Hungarians, Ukrainians, and countless other nations WHO was evil. They welcomed Hitler with open arms as he liberated them from the Communists.

I'm not an apologist for Hitler in any sense. He was evil in his own right. Yet, he was Far better than Uncle Joe Stalin. The fact that Roosevelt thought so highly of Stalin and offered him up tens of millions of innocent Eastern and Central Europeans as slaves tells us MUCH about ourselves, and our own twisted idealism. It also tends to support the notion that Roosevelt was our first closet commie Prez. Clinton was the most successful one though.))))

Link Posted: 2/10/2002 2:45:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Part III

snip>>>>
That still now Hitler is taken as example of a good politics to use for the Jews!

(((They've been milking him for sympathy for decades and will continue to do so. They use him to wrap themselves in a mantle of victimhood as they practice the same atrocities on others that he did them.

The fact that there is are Holocaust memeorials to this minor event in history all over this land should worry you greatly. It is established that the Russian Communists killed 10-20 million Ukrainians in the 1920's.
A Jewish communist named Kaganovitch is STILL despised in the Ukraine for his crimes against the populace. Shall the Ukrainians trot this out for sympathy every time they decide to attack their neighbors?

Yet, we get that tired old figure of 6 million drummed in our head incessantly, so much so that many people have come to equate WWII with one thing, the death of 6 million Jews. It's in the paper daily, on TV daily and on and on. The fact that they consider their losses above all others says alot. BTW...that number has been mostly revised to 3-4 million by most serious scholars.

The fact that you can name the Jewish losses immediately to the detriment of ANY other group is proof positive that they have used WWII as a great propaganda victory.

Hitler hated communism. He had been fighting them in his own land in a post Weimar Germany that stood on the precipice of communism itself. Battles raged in the streets as commies and nazis killed each other for control. After Hitler won, he quite naturally set out to not only purge his land of the menace, but neighboring lands as well.

It's not an excuse, merely the reason.))))

Palestinian children are forming their education on books that reports sentences taken from "Mein Kampf" and "The Protocols of Zion Elders" and similar crap!

(((So? American kids form their education of nonsensical Spielberg movies that have more in common with fairy tales than truth. To assume that anti-ANYTHING springs from a vacuum is ridiculous. To assume that the Palestinians hate the Israelis for no cause is ALSO absurd.
We see college educated young men strapping explosives to themselves in a kamakazi attempt to become a martyr. Now...tell me HOW DESPERATE a man is if he throws away all he's worked for to blow himself up in his prime! Alas, Americans keep equating Palestinian with psychos and marginalize their cause in the process. The fact that many of those Palestinians are Christian tends to debunk the Muslim aspect of the myth, imo.))))

Link Posted: 2/10/2002 2:46:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Part IV

snip>>>

I don't agree with the mystical reasons of Eric because USA should be on the side of Israel. Sorry. I am more practic.

(((I agree! I am not like the Churchians who think that god wears a Yarmulke. I think we are all his kids and he NEVER told the Jews they could murder whoever got in their way.

We should nuke Israel immediately or apologize to Germany, Serbia, South Africa and others. If we decry racism in others, we HAVE to decry it in Israelis as well.

It is pitiful that a man born in his ancestral village has NO citizenship in Israel unless he is Jewish. He can be deported, denied employment, and is offered not one cent of the billions the Israelis steal from us annually. All foreign aid money is for Jews only, as are ALL state resources. Can you say apartheid?

He can be imprisoned for years with no charges. He and his family may be targeted for those famous Israeli hit squads. His neighborhood strafed, his villages and ancestral lands stolen and bulldozed. Yet, some American Jew steps off the plane into Israel and is offered IMMEDIATE citizenship. He'll get his government housing (built on Palestinian villages) and the Israelis will keep hollering "poor us" every time the Palestinians strike back.

Sharon IS a war criminal, as was Barak. Barak, BTW, killed a Palestinian writer, his wife, and his two daughters in the next room as he snuck into their residence one night on an assassination run into Lebanon. The fact he was hailed as a "hero" in the press tells us MUCH about Israel. I guess he had to kill those young girls in self defense, huh?

Sharon is wanted for the massacre of hundreds of unarmed civilians in Brussels, but I assume its because the Europeans courts are anti-semitic? BS! Palestinians are Semites too and Sharon has killed as many helpless ones as he could find. The Lion of Judah my butt! (as he is referenced)More like the mewling kitten of Judah.))))

IN the MidEast Arabs are trying to kick USA out loudly or quietly.

(((As is their RIGHT! Do you have problems with the notion of self determination?))))

Link Posted: 2/10/2002 2:47:54 PM EDT
[#44]
And the last of my reply to you. sorry for the length, but there are no one word answers on a subject this complex.

snip>>

The only place that supports openly USA is Israel.

(((You've got that backwards. We support them, they USE us. Remember the 30 odd American sailors killed on the USS Liberty by the cowardly and premeditated attack of the Israelis? Seems the lightly armed intel ship caught the Israelis doing something they shouldn't have been, so they had to die.

If oil is our national concern as we are told it is, then let's support those with the oil. In fact, every conflict we have in the region from `Iraq to Iran is in defense of Israel. Well, they are a nuclear power, let them support themselves and stop stealing MY tax dollars. Thye get 25/% of all foreign aid and we had to bribe their enemy Egypt with 24% to keep them all silent. Well, screw it! Let Israel stop murdering and then hiding behind OUR skirts. It's time to let them reap what they have sown. Of course, we'll reap with them for supporting them. You can bet 9/11 was in direct response to our support for Israel. OBL said as much in his publicized statement, yet we keep trying to say it's because they are "Jealous" of us. Horsecrap! They are ANGRY at us and tell us as much, yet we keep spinning the issue to keep American attention from focusing on all of the harm Israel causes us the world over.))))

And this when "allies" (I include in this ironic acception of the word, sadly, also my country) are critcizing Israel openly because share USA view of war on terror.

(((Israel has dragged us into her hatred of the regions inhabitants. The "war on terror" should commence by us nuking Israel immediately. After finishing the worlds largest terorist state we could then go on about our business of living as a nation, not as the protector for "poor Israel" TM.))))

The critics that are caming form EU politicians against Israel from French FM Vadrine are basically because EU suffers of an inferiority complex toward USA, and France first is a country that wants to "lead" EU cutting ties with USA.[/quote]

(((Uhhh, yeah.....THAT'S it! Europe is calling for Sharons head, not because of his crimes against humanity, but rather because they are "jealous" of us. When will that "jealous" argument stop? It's preposterous.

The whole world despises Israel, and with good reason. We defend Israel and in doing so have sealed our fate. We've become a wicked nation full of hypocrisy and must suffer accordingly.

If Nazism is wrong, then so is Zionism. One people are not to "rule" over another. Or at least that's what we keep saying when we bomb everyone else for doing it.)))

Link Posted: 2/10/2002 2:54:11 PM EDT
[#45]
"By their very survival,the Jews prove that God is exactly who HE says HE is,and HE will do all HIS pleasure.In Israel's short 50yr history they have fought 5 wars: The war of independance,The Sinai wars,The 1956 Suez crisis,The Six-Day war,and YomKippur war. In each of these wars, Israel ended up with a little more of the Territory God had promised to "Abraham's Seed Forever""

I disagree! Satan rules the earth until Gods return. As Christ told the rabbis, "You are of your father Satan......."
There is no way you can convince me that God loves Jews to the point of allowing them to kill the non Jews.

Do not worship Jews. It is immoral. Also, Jews are no more "chosen" than Christian. If we as Christians want to be cheated out of our blessings, ala Easau, then so be it. I for one will not bow my knee to man, but only God.

If the anti-christ comes he'll only need a Yarmulke for a free pass in this land.

Link Posted: 2/10/2002 3:12:00 PM EDT
[#46]
We can handle Iraq all by ourselves, no help needed.  Europe is backing out because unlike in 91' they are worried about energy prices if Saddam IS attacked.  They see themselves as dependant on mid east oil more then we and do not want to alienate their cheap oil supply!  If they are associated with the fight that IS coming against Iraq the "moderate" Arab states will bear ill against them.  Europe is a continent of pussies anyway.  The way that it was in the late teens they were getting their asses handed to them by Germany until we took over, then same in 1930's.  Hell the whole world was getting beat until we got in to it.  We will be back there again when they get this European(socialist)Union completely set up and have the UN as there standing army.  We will have to smash the place to bits and rebuild it.  It has been a never ending cycle through history and it will repeat itself again and again.  Why do you think the founders left?  The place is a continent of countries taking a break from world war.

We cannot afford to let Iraq alone.  They are at the very late stages of nuke development and when they get them the whole balance of power shifts and we are at the disadvantage strategically in the region.  Bottom line is we have to go back, finish the job or we will have a nuke go off in one of our cities some time in the next five years, bet on it.  

As for the comments about Arafat, I'm sure they are true.  Israel wants to let the Arab world know that the US has "let them off of the leash!" and as such they should tread carefully.  I think it is about time we let the Israeli's kick some ass.   They have been taking shit for decades and letting it slide on our behalf.  That lie about the barge full of weapons to Bush by Arafat sealed his fate.  I've always said he's a fucking terrorist.  If he wasn't supporting the radicals then they would have deep-sixed is ass years ago.  He depends on the conflict to validate his authority, with out the struggle he's a nobody, so he keeps it up.  His demands are immposible to meet.  Israel offered him everything he wanted then he says he wants arabs to be able to return to Israel, no way they could accept that.  That was meant for one of two things, to make sure his struggle would go on, or to snuff out Israel.  Neither could be considered a reasonable alternative.  He is the King of all terrorists, he smiles, shakes hands, calls for peace, and then brokers a shipment of arms from the Iranians.  A fucking terrorist, plain and simple!  He is a conspirator against us and all who support Israel.  I think it would be in the best interest of all if he were to get a big bomb dropped right into his living room!
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 3:20:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 3:23:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted: A fucking terrorist, plain and simple!  He is a conspirator against us and all who support Israel.  I think it would be in the best interest of all if he were to get a big bomb dropped right into his living room!
View Quote

Oh, and replacement for Arafat?!!! Or just "wack him"? [:P]

DaMan  
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 3:40:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Jesred:

Perhaps since you are new here you don't understand that this really is not the site of the pointy hat crowd.

(((If you're trying to piss on the tree to mark your turf so be it. I am a member as evidenced by my ability to post. If you are uncomfortable with it, feel free to disprove my points.))))

I'm not sure from where you invent your facts but that is about the biggest load of crap I have read in a while.

((((Thanks for the blanket statement. Uhhh, I notice you didn't address anything specifically.))))

BTW remember that every time you pray to Christ you are in fact praying to a Jew.  Nough said.

(((Well, actually it ain't 'nuff said. It seems you and I have differing interpretations on the concept of the Godhead.

First, let's be clear....I pray to no Jews, or any OTHER men or demi-Gods. In fact, one of the central tenets of Christianity is that Jesus was God incarnate. The fact that he was born a Jew has been remarked upon by others.

Perhaps it was Gods atonement for allowing his "chosen" to wreak so much evil in his name?
I'd like to also point out that Christ was  born in a barn, but I don't pray to cows either.

Anyway, in the end, we know that Christ came to redfine the message of God, which had been thoroughly corrupted by the Pharrisees (Rabbis) of the day. They were to be a light and SPREAD the word of God to ALL men, but instead turned inward and misinterpreted the moniker "chosen" to serve their greed. Thus came Christ. He came to offer a way AROUND the Jews  and offered his own covenant. Let's be clear, Judaism AND Christianity are not open ended blessings for all time "choseness". They are covenants that require us to keep OUR end of the bargain lest the deal become null and void.

We also know Christ taught that much of the Rabbinical teachings were a load of shit. We  know that he was killed by the Rabbis, set up by Judas in return for 30 parts of Silver. The SAD part is that ever since, the Romans have been falsely accused of killing Christ. Hell, every Hollywierd movie paints it that way. But in FACT, the bible tells us that they (the Jews) called for his blood. Seems they were pissed at his daring to come to earth and tell them they were wrong.

The bible is clear on the matter that Pontius Pilatus found no fault in Jesus and tried to find a way to keep the Rabbis from killing him.
In the end, he WASHED his hands of the matter so as not to have the blood of an innocent on his hands.

Jesus was the son of God. Whether he came incarnate as an Englishman or Jew is of little concern. What IS the primary concern for those of faith is that we aknowledge him as the son of God.

As an aside....Arabs count Christ as a holy prophet. Don't look for any favorable remarks concerning Christ in the Talmud though, but THAT's another story.

'nuff said.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 5:43:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Post from Zak -
If you think American foreign policy should be made based on the writings of the Bible, I sincerely hope you are never elected to national office.
View Quote

Not based simply on the writings of the Bible, my boy, didn't you read my quote [u]carefully[/u]?  Hmmm, what does '...which is not the only reason...' suggest to you?

Really, with your lack of care in reviewing the writings of others, I sincerely hope that you are never elected to national office, either![:D]

I am content in our form of government being based upon the principals found in the Judeo-Christian religion of the Bible. Sometimes foreign policy must be guided more by [i][b]Realpolitik[/b][/i] considerations!
We are a republic, not a theocracy!
View Quote

Yes, and you can thank our Christian Founding Fathers for that![0:)]

Eric The([s]Hysterical[/s]Historical)Hun[>]:)]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top