Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2004 1:13:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:20:48 PM EDT
[#1]
The whole RoP® is based upon schizophrenic thinking…

It's a cult based upon the deluded schizophrenic ramblings of a camel herd… nothing more.

ANdy
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:22:02 PM EDT
[#2]

One of the goals of one Islamic site I was browsing was to convince the reader that Jesus was not divine.  Then they continued on only to make arguments (from the Bible) proving that Jesus and God are two seperate entities, not disproving Jesus's divinity, as they said they did.  

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:24:41 PM EDT
[#3]
In all my researching of Islam I have concluded that it is a LIE.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:35:56 PM EDT
[#4]

"I contend that we are both atheists.  When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen Roberts
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:36:46 PM EDT
[#5]
IBTB=In before the Beekeeper.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:37:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:38:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

"I contend that we are both atheists.  When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen Roberts

+1
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:40:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Nice work Legs
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:44:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGatr15

What the hell for?

Because you are posting facts about the Religion of Peace.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:52:18 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+1

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:03:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

It's a cult based upon the deluded schizophrenic ramblings of a camel herd… nothing more.

ANdy

I've come to the conclusion that Muhammed was indeed visited by an angel and that the Koran was, in fact supernaturally dictated to him.  In fact, I believe that the angel was in cooperation with or was himself once the greatest of all angels.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:09:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Code of conduct: 1. Posting derogatory comments of a religious nature.

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:09:10 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ANdy

I've come to the conclusion that Muhammed was indeed visited by an angel and that the Koran was, in fact supernaturally dictated to him.  In fact, I believe that the angel was in cooperation with or was himself once the greatest of all angels.

+1

Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:23:30 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Code of conduct: 1. Posting derogatory comments of a religious nature.

Nope… it's only derogatory if its a lie… the truth is not
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:56:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Matt 15:22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession."
23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us."
24 He answered,"I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."
(the Isrealites)
25 The woman came and knelt before him. "Lord, help me!" she said.
26 He replied,
[to her] "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs."
27 "Yes, Lord," she said, "but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table."
28 Then Jesus answered, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

Even though she was a Canannite she know her place. Are the pally's and Arabs direct descendants of canannites I dunno for sure, but I know the Isrealites are certainly the ruling authority in the civilized and western world.  After captivity the Israelites (all tribes) migrated north and west beyond the middle east.  Millions of them.  Not sure, but I think the tribe of Judah stayed in the middle east and were severly persecuted and almost wiped out by the Romans.

BTW, though he was an Israelite Jesus was biologically a Levite.  Not of the tribe of Judah.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:45:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Their version of history is basically a concept of "what is useful to us right now" rather than accuracy. They're arguing against a Jewish presence in biblical Israel because that helps their argument that modern-day Israel should be destroyed and the Jews there ejected or killed.

After the Islamic takeover of Jerusalem the muslims built a temple on top of the old jewish temple. This was a popular practice wherever the Muslims took over from an existing religion. So on the Temple Mount the al Asqa mosque is built over the western wall of the Jewish temple. The Israelis have given the muslims there substantial power, and they've been industriously wrecking priceless archeological sites and possibly leading to a collapse of the temple wall. They're doing this in a effort to deny that the Jews ever had a presence in Jerusalem.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:07:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:14:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:14:33 PM EDT
[#19]
I don't know why, current events not-withstanding, it is a surprise that as a rule Muslims are known to be anti-west and anti-America.

In 1989 while working during the summer before college, my boss (who worked in the ME for a number of years) said most people hated Westerners, and in particular, Americans.

This is 15 years ago. He cautioned us on not travelling to the ME for any reason unless we joined the military and were sent over.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:25:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:31:25 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGatr15

What the hell for?

Because you are posting facts about the Religion of Peace.

Sgatr15

Islam is a religion of war. and a religion that needs to be EXTERMINATED! shall I call the orkin man?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:50:02 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Islam is a religion of war. and a religion that needs to be EXTERMINATED! shall I call the orkin man?

This is an outrageous attack on the RoP®…  we all KNOW they are a religion of peace…

See? the banner sez so…

Andy
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:17:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Kill 'Em All
is my favorite album by Metallica.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top