Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2002 2:32:16 PM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/740878/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 3:02:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a friend, his Dad was in armor during WW2, he was at the camps...I can not repeat what he told me, but it happened and it was worse than we are told
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 3:06:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 3:59:27 PM EDT
[#3]
There are some on this board who would dearly love to be there.
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 4:46:15 PM EDT
[#4]
There is a gentleman living in the next town over that was in Aushwitz (sp?). Nice old Jewish guy with tatoos on his fingers.

He hasn't forgotten the experience.

My mother-in-law was an eighteen year old German citizen when the war ended. She does not dispute history as we know it. She dispises Nazis to this day.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 3:40:26 AM EDT
[#5]
YEs, the world seems to forget that the present PLO and other groups were formed from Nazis and were fighting against us in WW2.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 5:55:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have a friend, his Dad was in armor during WW2, he was at the camps...I can not repeat what he told me, but it happened and it was worse than we are told
View Quote

At the risk of seeming pushy, I must ask why you cannot repeat his stories? The best thing that can happen is that the stories be told, in all their horror, over and over again, so they are never forgotten.

I remember believeing that the Jews were milking the Holocaust for every penny they could. I would scream "Get over it! It was 40 years ago!" whenever the topic came up.

Then along came September 11th...

NOW I realize why Jews refuse to let the issue of the Holocaust die. When the realization hit me, I felt SO ashamed of my earlier comments. I have since apologized to several Jews for my short-sightedness, and now appreciate fully their wholly-justafiable obsession with the issue.

Therefore, and again at the risk of seeming pushy or even macabre, I ask that you share what you know with us. Those who are with you will appreciate the horror better and it will steel our resolve never to let such a nightmare occur again.

And if it pisses off the jew-haters, the holocaust-deniers, the neo-Nazis, or the Arab-lovers, well just too fucking bad...
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 5:56:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 6:14:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Holocaust revisionism is a joke...

My mother was at Dachau...it happened.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 7:52:09 AM EDT
[#9]
I gave him my word that I would not repeat them.  That was the condition that he made me do. It was more for his generations understanding. It was worse over there. Even after the war.

I can say some things, one is that the Europeancountries wanted the Jews out of Europe. They refused to help or gave limited help.  Tey Jews used deceit and trickery to save who they could.

It hurts me that I am a first generation American. I do not want to go back other then to visit. I will lay down my life for the USA. But it hurts me that the Jews that have taken me in as one of their own, were treated so badly by the Europeans. Even after WW2, it did not stop. The French are so scared of the muslims that they will support and sleep with them. Denmark is in the throes of a muslim take over. They move in and try to outnumber the local people.

When my grandfather brought my mother here, she spoke only German and Finnish. He told her, you are an American, you will speak English now. Now they demand the right to not speak English.

Remember that they, the muslim and many Europeans hate Americans. Those that hate Jews, when they run out of us, will turn to Christians in a heartbeat.

The Saudies and all their friends have state run TV and Radio. They condemn the Jews and also say death to the Christians.

The Holocaust did happen and they were not directly involved, they were co-conspirators.

----------------------------------
Rant off, but wake up Americans and Christians,
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top