[#1]
And spelling lessons...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 1:55:21 AM EDT
[#2]
She needs a mental evaluation.  
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 1:55:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Attention whore comes to mind... that wouldn't fly in Florida, too many rednecks up north. Without reading the article I'd place a friendly bet she's somewhere close to the Orlando area....
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 1:58:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 2:06:19 AM EDT
[#5]
She mentions road rage. So let's start with that first. Anger management classes before you can get a driver's license. Anger management classes every time you want to renew your driver's license. Sure, you may not have road rage, but some drivers do! So we can't be too careful.
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 2:08:40 AM EDT
[#6]
You sound angry...
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 2:09:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
And spelling lessons...

Link Posted: 3/11/2013 2:12:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
And spelling lessons...

Shhhhhhhhhh....don't upset OP
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 2:13:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
And spelling lessons...

Cool it man, you're gonna make him angry.
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 2:16:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 2:22:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Attention whore comes to mind... that wouldn't fly in Florida, too many rednecks up north. Without reading the article I'd place a friendly bet she's somewhere close to the Orlando area....

Jacksonville

Damn.... well there's a reason I lived out in the sticks in Middleburg
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 2:25:15 AM EDT
[#12]
She's from a gerrymandered district full of urban youths who kill each other for drugs and other trivial matters.
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 3:04:09 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

She's from a gerrymandered district full of urban youths who kill each other for drugs and other trivial matters.

So we should add anger management before sex and procreation?

Link Posted: 3/11/2013 3:07:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Jacksonville

Damn.... well there's a reason I lived out in the sticks in Middleburg

Hey! Another clay countyien!

Yea good luck telling those red necks in middleburg, clay hill and keystone heights they need anger management classes before they can buy ammo!
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 3:48:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Retarded politician is best retard.
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 3:58:29 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, but according to her, drug tests for people on welfare are unconstitutional but anger management classes are for the greater good.

Link Posted: 3/11/2013 4:05:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Hey! Another clay countyien!

Yea good luck telling those red necks in middleburg, clay hill and keystone heights they need anger management classes before they can buy ammo!

I miss the hell out of Florida right now. I'd rather drive through MLK Blvd in Jax at night with the doors unlocked, windows down playing Hank Jr's 'If the South Would've Won' than have the island fever I've got right now.

What gets me is I got an email from Rick Scott last week praising himself for all the dumb shit he's been doing is working to create jobs in Florida, yet my home value has been steadily plummeting and losing 2k a month in value over the course of the three years I've owned it, my in-laws have lost their jobs in recent weeks (not due to .gov sequestration), and it's taken us 4 months to rent out our house at the value equal or lesser than the damned apartment complex a quarter mile down the road.
Sorry, I'll end the thread derailing and half-assed rant now. I just hope this horseshit ends...
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 4:13:04 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, but according to her, drug tests for people on welfare are unconstitutional but anger management classes are for the greater good.

There are large groups of people of all races and walks of life unable to handle the liberties this country affords them.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top