Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2002 4:21:41 PM EDT
There hasn't been any followup to this post on the parts board of the EE.
[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=95490[/url]

This was the last post on the topic.

If anyone has any additional information, I'd like to know [b]exactly[/b] what the BATF arrested him for, and if there is anything that can be done for him on behalf of his customers and friends.

Well the mystery is solved. KEVIN BROWN aka kbperf has been arrested by the BATF on January 15th. His girlfriend Audrey sent me a letter along with a copy of the Grand Jury indictment for possessing and selling firearms and ammunition. The explanation of the charges was
cut off so I have no further information. She states he had to sell whatever they didn't seize to pay for a lawyer. His court date is in March. The charges stem from activity on May 11, 2001. The BATF has his computer with (I assume)all his e-mails and transactions on it. I'm sure that's a comforting thought to many!!!!
Audrey asked that I spread the word so people with pending business realize that he is not available to follow through on any deals or shop work. Maybe sometime in the future people will be repaid. I hope.
So it goes. At least I know where my $ went....
FINALLY.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2002 6:00:49 PM EDT
[#1]
[shock]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 6:47:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Is it my imagination, or are some board members starting to get busted?  
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 9:21:27 PM EDT
[#3]
We should be thankful that they didn't burn down his house & murder his girlfriend!!
[img]http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/processed_new_images/ss-bolts.gif[/img]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 9:55:36 PM EDT
[#4]
No they won't burn his house! A sniper will shoot his lady while she is holding his baby in the doorway.
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 6:52:56 PM EDT
[#5]
BTT

Inquiring minds want to know...

Ryan
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top