Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2005 11:15:00 PM EDT
He's talking about the End of America. N.O. is the start.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:26:08 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Anyway to get it over computer?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:30:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:31:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, go to coast to coast am

Then at the top there is the streamlink button.

Better yet, subscribe and you can download the shows in MP3 format and listen whenever you want, commercial free.

I've been doing this for over a year now, sometimes I burn a CD and listen on road trips...too cool.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:33:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Red Elk is a total trip.

A good friend of mine went up to study with him for a couple of weeks. She said he lives on cigarettes and artificial sweeteners.

He trained her in some of the American Indian spiritual techniques and philosophies. He seems to be a total spiritual misfit, my favorite kind....
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:33:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:36:43 PM EDT
[#6]
He says there are aliens living in vast underground complexes.

And your boss may really be a reptillian hybrid.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:43:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh but for the joys of magic mushrooms and the peyote pipe.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:43:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

You needed some fruit loop on CTC to tell you that?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:01:17 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I could believe that.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:03:39 AM EDT
[#10]
He's talking about the End of America. N.O. is the start

my aluminium hat is in the shop getting repaired.......man some of you guys on this site can really find some real "winners". they should name CTC what it really is, AIR NUTJOBS

Bio
Red Elk is an Inter-Tribal Medicine Man. He is a self-described half-breed Native American / white, of both the BlackFeet and Shoshoni Nations, as well as part Irish and French. He is a member of the Heyoka (hi - OH - kah) Society, a Contrarian group of Native Americans who do not follow the normal path of mankind. Red Elk is one of twelve Inner Heyoka members. He is one of the nine members of the Red Web Society who are working to bring understanding of many hidden sacred teachings to the people of Earth. He is also an honorary member of the Cherokee Nations Twisted Hair Society.

In 1973 Red Elk went on a 69 day fast, taking water, juices, and vitamins. On or about the 49th day Red Elk begain to experience a vision about the future. For a little more than an hour each day for 3 days Red Elk saw and experienced a future that he didn't want to see. The East and West coasts of America subside, a huge meteor strikes the Atlantic, unimaginably great earthquakes rip apart the earth as massive volcanic eruptions darken the skies and blacken the land. But these tribulations pale in comparison to what soon follows as the earth's axis flips and ensuing floods and 300 mile per hour winds savagely destroy buildings, people, ecosystems and entire nations.

Red Elk believes that there is Hope and that we have time to change and prepare... But the first thing we must change is ourselves.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:16:53 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
He's talking about the End of America. N.O. is the start

my aluminium hat is in the shop getting repaired.......man some of you guys on this site can really find some real "winners". they should name CTC what it really is, AIR NUTJOBS

Bio
Red Elk is an Inter-Tribal Medicine Man. He is a self-described half-breed Native American / white, of both the BlackFeet and Shoshoni Nations, as well as part Irish and French. He is a member of the Heyoka (hi - OH - kah) Society, a Contrarian group of Native Americans who do not follow the normal path of mankind. Red Elk is one of twelve Inner Heyoka members. He is one of the nine members of the Red Web Society who are working to bring understanding of many hidden sacred teachings to the people of Earth. He is also an honorary member of the Cherokee Nations Twisted Hair Society.

In 1973 Red Elk went on a 69 day fast, taking water, juices, and vitamins. On or about the 49th day Red Elk begain to experience a vision about the future. For a little more than an hour each day for 3 days Red Elk saw and experienced a future that he didn't want to see. The East and West coasts of America subside, a huge meteor strikes the Atlantic, unimaginably great earthquakes rip apart the earth as massive volcanic eruptions darken the skies and blacken the land. But these tribulations pale in comparison to what soon follows as the earth's axis flips and ensuing floods and 300 mile per hour winds savagely destroy buildings, people, ecosystems and entire nations.

Red Elk believes that there is Hope and that we have time to change and prepare... But the first thing we must change is ourselves.

Any geologists would their be any prescedent for something like this?  Say the yellowstone supervolcano?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:28:23 AM EDT
[#12]
And the shit will really start to fly...on September 30...
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 2:20:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Will listen to it later this week.

Streamlink Podcasts rock.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 2:24:53 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

The day after my birthday? Ah nuts. I better get some good presents this year...
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 2:56:32 AM EDT
[#15]
I have to hear enough lunatics every day at work, on TV, radio, and AR15.com. Is this one at least entertaining?  I'll have to go the podcast route.

ETA: Nevermind. Looks like you have to pay.  I'll pass.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 4:02:16 AM EDT
[#16]

Trust me, mine is.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 4:18:32 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I guess I picked the wrong week to stop using amphetamines...........

I love doom n' gloomers.  If they had been right the world would have ended decades or centuries ago.  Never seems to happen.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:40:46 AM EDT
[#18]
CTC=
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:15:23 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Red Elk is a total trip.

A good friend of mine went up to study with him for a couple of weeks. She said he lives on cigarettes and artificial sweeteners.

He trained her in some of the American Indian spiritual techniques and philosophies molested her and filled her head with make-believe native hokum . He seems to be a total spiritual misfit, my favorite kind....

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:38:48 AM EDT
[#20]
I had a dream about the New Madrid fault letting loose and a volcano rising up in the Missouri boothill - a beautiful 14000 foot tall mountain remenescent of Rainier, visible from St. Louis.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:59:56 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess I picked the wrong week to stop using amphetamines...........

I love doom n' gloomers.  If they had been right the world would have ended decades or centuries ago.  Never seems to happen.

Sooner or later they'll be right and then they can all claim precognitive powers straight from God.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:14:32 AM EDT
[#22]
... Worthless doomsday naysayers. All my life I've heard from some faction or another that the world, America or the business I work for coming to an end

... Well I have news, the time-continuum is an ever evolving process. Nothing remains the same, some things change faster and more radically than other but they: All Change

... How do you and I thrive and grow during this? By learning to adapt to change - make change the fundamental process that drives your success and betterment

... I believe the fear of change initiates in our infancy. We feel most comfortable in mamas warm bosom, moving away from the security made us uneasy - it's not until you can look back on this and understand we will constantly and always be moving away from our comfort zone that we can adjust to that act.

... For some of us, change is goodness - it keeps you on top of the food chain
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:26:26 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Red Elk is a total trip.

He trained her in some of the American Indian spiritual techniques and philosophies molested her and filled her head with make-believe native hokum . He seems to be a total spiritual misfit, my favorite kind....

Fixed it for you.

+1

The Shyster Native American Shamans give real healers a bad name.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:36:25 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
... Worthless doomsday naysayers. All my life I've heard from some faction or another that the world, America or the business I work for coming to an end

... Well I have news, the time-continuum is an ever evolving process. Nothing remains the same, some things change faster and more radically than other but they: All Change

... How do you and I thrive and grow during this? By learning to adapt to change - make change the fundamental process that drives your success and betterment

... I believe the fear of change initiates in our infancy. We feel most comfortable in mamas warm bosom, moving away from the security made us uneasy - it's not until you can look back on this and understand we will constantly and always be moving away from our comfort zone that we can adjust to that act.

... For some of us, change is goodness - it keeps you on top of the food chain

Yeah...and America is changing into a Third World country right before our eyes. Tell me you accept THAT change...and that it "GOODNESS"?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top