Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2002 10:41:33 AM EDT
Anyone know where I can get a grey upper receiver for an AR-15, (no barrel) either flattop or carry handle style, doesnt matter too much. Ive looked around a lot and cant find any.

Thanks. [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 10:54:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I had the same problem.  I sent my upper to Laur custom weaponry.  They are in the info section under links.  they have an exact dura cote color that matches colt grey.  my upper looked excellent, same color as my lower and you could not tell the differnce between upper and lower.  I did not take any pics befor I sold it....otherwise I would let you see it for yourself....hope this helps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top