Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 4:03:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:37:56 PM EDT
[#1]
No. But I'll bet they aren't nice people.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:41:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I know that you don't mess with:

Mother Nature

Mother in Law

Muthafarkin' Bulgarians
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:45:32 PM EDT
[#3]
They eat bunnies like candy.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:54:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I think they're similar to gypsies.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:57:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

They steal you're kids in the middle of the night?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:03:43 PM EDT
[#6]
"If Hitler ever did anything right, it was that he tried to kill all of the Gypsies."

––-Darina

(a native Bulgarian I dated for awhile)

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:05:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
"If Hitler ever did anything right, it was that he tried to kill all of the Gypsies."

––-Darina

(a native Bulgarian I dated for awhile)

Pretty much anyone who's lived around gypsies would say this.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:06:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They steal you're kids in the middle of the night?

Nah, scam artists and just plain thieves, the Roma around here like to bring themselves and a bunch of their kids into stores, cause some type faux commotion/distraction, fill their pockets and bags and split.  I've heard it happens a lot in dollar stores.
Besides, I've heard most Arfcommers keep their kids in a safe to prevent this!

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:08:29 PM EDT
[#9]
I know you don't fuck with any of the Slavic mobs. They will cut your throat and fuck the hole in front of your wife and kids (probably; I don't know if they've ever actually done that).
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:22:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I know you don't fuck with any of the Slavic mobs. They will cut your throat and fuck the hole in front of your wife and kids (probably; I don't know if they've ever actually done that).

According to Darina, if you wander into their neighborhoods in Bulgaria looking for a lost pet you will be lucky to make it out without being mugged, your throat slit, or both.  Or, they will be greatly offended if you are a Westerner and don't "buy" one of their hot daughters (hot daughters were recognized and bartered off regularly) and you might get your throat slit anyway.

Darina was an interesting case in my dating experience.  Nurturing, yet moody on a whim.   We eventually went our resprective ways.  I learned quite a from her and her cousins living here in the states.

Bulgarians HATE Russians, btw.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:36:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Some mafias break your kneecaps
Some mafias break your skull
Some mafias break your teeth

The Bulgarian mafia pulls your pud?  
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:44:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Their mols wear babushkas.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:47:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Check the Chicago Northside, its full of em, steal the nickels off a dead mans eyes.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:48:13 PM EDT
[#14]
I've never even heard of a Bulgarian.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:08:46 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

According to Darina, if you wander into their neighborhoods in Bulgaria looking for a lost pet you will be lucky to make it out without being mugged, your throat slit, or both.  Or, they will be greatly offended if you are a Westerner and don't "buy" one of their hot daughters (hot daughters were recognized and bartered off regularly) and you might get your throat slit anyway.

Darina was an interesting case in my dating experience.  Nurturing, yet moody on a whim.   We eventually went our resprective ways.  I learned quite a from her and her cousins living here in the states.

I knew a girl from the Ukraine and she was not too fond of the Russians either.  Must be no love loss between Russia and other eastern European countries.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:11:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I knew a girl from the Ukraine and she was not too fond of the Russians either.  Must be no love loss between Russia and other eastern European countries.

They pretty much all hate the Russians.

I know that Poles hate them with a passion.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:25:48 PM EDT
[#17]
They make good waffles.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:26:58 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

They make good waffles.

What?  Ah, AK mags

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:35:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, when the Russians launched the USSR and took over a lot of Slav-land, they kind of fucked up most of the other Slavs, you know, little shit like the Holodomor and such. For what it's worth, the Russians aren't too fond of the Ukrainians either.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:55:34 AM EDT
[#20]
back to the topic-
Italian mafia compared to Bulgarian mafia is a infant-school.
WHY ?
-in Italy and other countries- the state have a mafia,in Bulgaria-the mafia have a state.
Bulgarian organized crime is totally under control of ex-DS officers [DS=Bulgarian KGB] with very very close ties with existing goverment and police.
The "street" face of mafia overthere is a 120 kilos guys,mainly ex-sportman-heavylifters,wrestlers..the bulgarians call them "mutra" [ugly looking face in bulgarian slang]

Funeral of one of their bosses

Just type "mutri" in Google images and you will see a lot of cool dudes and their dramatic stories-the typical bulgarian street mutra usually have a very short life.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:03:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Brutally aggressive, first stab then speak.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:43:05 AM EDT
[#22]
They're international,as are all bigtime criminal rings now.A few years ago,there were some truly excellent supernotes that started appearing here in New England around the same time as large numbers of Bulgarian summer workers.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:47:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Anybody actually know anyone in the Bulgarian mafia? I'd like a connection to import some more parts kits.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:47:22 AM EDT
[#24]
They are typical products of the soviet union, which is to say, extremely dangerous, untrustworthy, etc.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:52:00 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Anybody actually know anyone in the Bulgarian mafia? I'd like a connection to import some more parts kits.

In my former employment I became very familiar with one guy in Shitcago.  He was in the import export business, trafficking in women from Eastern Europe.  He was finally deported.

I have lots of stories about Bulgarians I've dealt with.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:56:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Fucking Cossack sluts.

Wait, wrong guys. Sorry.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:00:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:

In my former employment I became very familiar with one guy in Shitcago.  He was in the import export business, trafficking in women from Eastern Europe.  He was finally deported.

I have lots of stories about Bulgarians I've dealt with.

There is a Russian expression: "When you see a Bulgarian on the street, beat him.  He will know why."
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:00:49 AM EDT
[#28]
I thought Soze pretty much shut that operation down for good.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:03:27 AM EDT
[#29]
I know a bit about them from the financial and computer crime aspect. I spent a lot of time mostly in Eastern Europe Ukraine and Romania though.

Typically pretty rough, stupid, well organized tend to have lot's of younger folks doing stupid little crimes as their own enterprise. Typical cosa nostra model. In eastern Europe they set up a lot of "cyber cafes". They get revenue from typical vices and like most of them they are punks but dangerous as usual as well.  

Whatever your situation is I would avoid all encounters with them. Don't fuck with them there will always be more than you and they are always willing to fuck someone up like normal cowards in groups.
Stop dating a girl if her dad is a boss or anyone she knows is a boss especially if the person is having sex with her.
If your mom is dating one make her stop same for sister. If it is your dad dating one you got big problems the gay ones are meaner.
If you ran over one drunk last night dump the body tell no one. If one ran over you live with it.
If you borrowed a yard tool from one give it right back, clean and operable.
If one of their pitbulls ate someone or something of yours suck it up. Even if it really is a mix breed and not a pure Pit.
If they asked you to be in a 3 some don't. If you ripped one off run. If one ripped you off ask them if they want more or kill them. Or run.
If one was a cop and gave you a ticket and you want to fight it go to court he may not show up. If you saw one murder a cop run.
If one of them likes Ron Paul and you don't tell him you love the guy too. If one thinks Sarah Palin or Megan fox is hot agree.
If he thinks they are ugly agree. If he shot one of them and you saw him do it. Run.
If one is for gay marriage so are you at least around him if not you hate "queers" too
If one is selling you a gun don't buy it. If you do buy it run
If you owe one money go rob a bank you'll either be able to pay him off or get killed and that is better than not paying

Ok that should cover all the bases. good luck I have dibs on your guns
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:04:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
They make good waffles.

Nicely done lol
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:09:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I know a bit about them from the financial and computer crime aspect. I spent a lot of time mostly in Eastern Europe Ukraine and Romania though.

Typically pretty rough, stupid, well organized tend to have lot's of younger folks doing stupid little crimes as their own enterprise. Typical cosa nostra model. In eastern Europe they set up a lot of "cyber cafes". They get revenue from typical vices and like most of them they are punks but dangerous as usual as well.  

Whatever your situation is I would avoid all encounters with them. Don't fuck with them there will always be more than you and they are always willing to fuck someone up like normal cowards in groups.
Stop dating a girl if her dad is a boss or anyone she knows is a boss especially if the person is having sex with her.
If your mom is dating one make her stop same for sister. If it is your dad dating one you got big problems the gay ones are meaner.
If you ran over one drunk last night dump the body tell no one. If one ran over you live with it.
If you borrowed a yard tool from one give it right back, clean and operable.
If one of their pitbulls ate someone or something of yours suck it up. Even if it really is a mix breed and not a pure Pit.
If they asked you to be in a 3 some don't. If you ripped one off run. If one ripped you off ask them if they want more or kill them. Or run.
If one was a cop and gave you a ticket and you want to fight it go to court he may not show up. If you saw one murder a cop run.
If one of them likes Ron Paul and you don't tell him you love the guy too. If one thinks Sarah Palin or Megan fox is hot agree.
If he thinks they are ugly agree. If he shot one of them and you saw him do it. Run.
If one is for gay marriage so are you at least around him if not you hate "queers" too
If one is selling you a gun don't buy it. If you do buy it run
If you owe one money go rob a bank you'll either be able to pay him off or get killed and that is better than not paying

Ok that should cover all the bases. good luck I have dibs on your guns

What if one is related to your physician and he sold a gun to your cousin and dated your sister's best friend and doesn't like ron paul but does like tom tancredo and also he likes revolvers and AKs but he saw you at the range shooting your AR?

Run, right?

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:11:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

A few but they are in prison over there ~~~~~>>>
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:24:20 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Just type "mutri" in Google images and you will see a lot of cool dudes and their dramatic stories-the typical bulgarian street mutra usually have a very short life.

Way to cherry pick the search results, because this image comes up before the one you posted...

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:51:10 AM EDT
[#34]
I worked for a time with some Bulgarian males in the kitchen at a retirement facility. We would go on breaks and all they would talk about was AK-47's. All the damn time. I would bring in a gun magazine for them to look at, and they would rip it to shreds with animalistic zeal.

I really liked those guys.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:00:04 AM EDT
[#35]
I work with a girl from Bulgaria, shes an international student. She likes to make fun of Russians and Romanians. Generally when she insults someone(which rarely happens, really cute well mannered girl) shell call them a Romanian/Russian gypsy/whore etc.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:15:01 AM EDT
[#36]
I will refrain from violating the COC on this one...
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:05:52 AM EDT
[#37]
This is the reason I ask:

A couple years ago this guy shows up in a nearby small town. Bulgarian national, from Chicago, no relatives, no family and no local ties. He's a young guy-probably late 20's early 30's and about 6-2" 250 lbs. He wears all black almost all the time, tons of jewelry, $30,000 Rolex, wears Gucci shades even at night, etc. Every time you see the guy he's in a Brand new Caddilac Escalade or one of two $100,000 Mercedes sedans. He also has an enormous house and a $250,000 boat, all to himself.

Anyway, almost immediately after arriving he starts buying up local, mostly cash businesses. A bar, liquor store, and two convenience stores and several million dollars in real estate, all in under a year. He quickly gains a reputation for being a hot head- threatening customers, roughing up employees, sexually harrassing patrons, etc.

The guy runs up tabs with local media outlets, food and beverage vendors, and pays whenever he feels like it (which is sometimes never.)

Last weekend he had some visitors in town, other Bulgarians that shared his sense of fashion and taste in cars.

Saturday night, the guy winds up dead. His $100,000 Benz wrapped around a tree at over 100 mph, no skid marks and no seatbelt.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:16:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Boris come to Amerika.  Boris come with much money.  Boris make much more money for bosses back home.  Boris make bosses happy.  Boris live the good life.  Bosses accuse Boris of skimming money sent home.  Boris found dead.

Did I miss anything?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:39:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Boris come to Amerika.  Boris come with much money.  Boris make much more money for bosses back home.  Boris make bosses happy.  Boris live the good life.  Bosses accuse Boris of skimming money sent home.  Boris found dead.

Did I miss anything?

Boris vas stupid to teenk he could get avay wiv it..

I think that's it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:40:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Contact Robert Young Pelton.  You can find him at www.comebackalive.com.  If he doesn't know what you want to know, he will point you towards who does.

-Ben
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top