Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2001 10:54:22 PM EDT
Anyone have a Feather or have first hand knowledge about them (AT 9)do they jam do they feed OK?
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 11:03:25 PM EDT
[#1]
You were warned about posting the fetish stuff. You will be liquidated.[:D]
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 8:06:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw one in 9MM totally decked-out as a Thompson.  It really made it look different...

BISHOP
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 8:26:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I saw one in 9MM totally decked-out as a Thompson.  It really made it look different...

BISHOP
View Quote
I bought one today with the tommy gun grip and a AR stock adaptor it should be interesting when it gets here.
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 11:10:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a .22 one, really cool and light.

Got stolen tho. SN. B 9412, preban, if you see someone with it, bash their friggin skull in for me. I'll make it worth your while.

D. www.azexarms.com
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 8:56:43 PM EDT
[#5]
garry, just use premium ammo and you will be ok.  Stay away from re-loads; they don't like 'em.

AZEXARMS!!!  Are you shitting me???  I used to own a Feather AT-22.  SN# 8412.  Exactly 1K ahead of yours.  Guess what?  Yep!  STOLEN, after I foolishly lent it to a good buddy who didn't have a safe, and was relieved of his arsenal including my AT-22.  Add mine to the lookout list along with yours.

(Talk about some serious deja vu.)

MG
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 9:09:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top