Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2006 6:46:41 PM EDT
Just got one in a trade, not sure what to do with it. Runs Pocket PC 03, if that matters.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:54:50 PM EDT
[#1]
programs I use:

Betaplayer- plays .avi's and streams off shoutcast.com

Gsplayer, plays mpegs

SPB pocket plus, is a must have utility.

Sprite Backup, backs shit up.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:11:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Pocket Streets, Pocket Money, Adobe Acrobat Reader (for books and documents), Microsoft Reader (for books), MiniStumbler (for wireless signal analysis)...

Hmm, what else do I use on a regular basis.  I did get a much improved paint program, that's useful.  Can't recall the name at the moment.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:36:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Bump for more.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:40:33 PM EDT
[#4]
tag
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:47:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I use mine for everything.  I use a bluetooth GPS unit with Navio for Geocaching, Ostia for street maps.  I use the wifi and a ton of local hotspots with the built in e-mail, and MSN.
Go to www.aximsite.com and look at the tutorial for converting movies and where to get a copy of TCPMP to watch them.
I play old arcade games with MAMECE.  I got a ton of free card and crossword games.  I found some hyterical personality tests a while back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top