Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2001 6:49:27 AM EDT
Is anyone else suffering from Tension Headaches.
I know of at least 5 people that I know that are.

Benjamin
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 6:55:39 AM EDT
[#1]
me.  thank the lord for tylenol pm.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 6:56:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 7:05:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I must be very blessed man. Mine suffers in complete silence with that. But if she is about to let me have it unprovoked(during that time) she always gives me a disclaimer.
"I am not who you love right now, but LSKEhfoWEIHFROIDJFFOIEH(RIUHDOFIHOEIRHOIUFEHOIUELRKDJFLKSDJOFIEO"

Thankyou

Thats all right dear . *kiss kiss smooch smooch*

I love her.

Link Posted: 10/9/2001 7:08:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 8:04:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Funny you should ask. I'm sitting here in front of my computer half dazzed as I'm in my 3rd day of a Migraine. Really bad one this time. If anybody wants info on headaches I can point you in the right direction.
Waldo- I've used that treatment and it makes the headache worse.
Smeghead- When I get a Migraine, Tylonol is like putting a bandaid on shotgun wound
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 8:26:26 AM EDT
[#6]
I suffered from tension migraines for years.  I wanted nothing more than to get into a small silent dark room and lay motionless

I finally took my doctors best advice, after suffering with them, and quit the job that was causing most them.

While I did have them I thrived on coffee, chiropractic care and 3 Aleve in the Am and again in the PM.

I still get them once in a while, mostly after a 12-14 hour monitor marathon.  Same treatmeant applies.  And now that I work at home a nip from a botel now and then doesn't hurt.

My sympathies!

Zaz
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 9:11:15 AM EDT
[#7]
TripleD and zazou - run down today to your local MD and get a prescription for Imitrex:

http://[url]http://www.imitrex.com[/url]

This is amazing stuff that will totally wipe out even those horrible, throbbing, "railroad spike driven through your eyeball" migraines.  It comes in 25, 50, and 100mg doses.  I started with the 25mg, but was taking multiples, and now I just get the 100s.  I can stop a small one with 50mgs sometimes, but usually I take 100mg, 200mg on the "big ones."

Trust me - it works!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 9:13:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No, but I'm suffering terribly from my wife's PMS.  [V]
View Quote

That would be the PMS-induced malady in men known as "SRH" (Sperm-Retention Headache)
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 11:49:24 AM EDT
[#9]
My wife and I were talking about this last night.  Seems everybody is really stressed-out.  Gee wonder why?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top