Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2004 12:22:29 PM EDT
I post on a few different forums but none as like this on. This place is jumpin', almost like being in a chat room. Of all the forums I go to this is my favorite. There are more topices and most people tend to joke and have a good time here. I really do like this place. Thanks to everyone for making it such a cool place to post.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:23:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Get the hell outa here dude!    
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:26:08 PM EDT
[#2]
huh...what, did someone call the dude?
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:27:05 PM EDT
[#3]
My prediction is once the Search and My Active Topics are back in operation it will thin out because some people will revert to older threads, keeping them alive and cutting back on dupes.

Back when it was working I would pretty must check My Active Topics like checking e-mail. I hardly ever read all the other crap going on until my topics started to thin out and needed to be recharged with some fresh threads.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:33:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Always glad to be a source of entertainment for you.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:40:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Ben. Having been, more or less, stuck at home taking care of mom for the last 3 years it's nice to know I can always come here for some human interfacing.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:41:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Get the hell outa here dude!    

"This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand man. "
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:42:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Tell mom the Internet said 'Hi'

(that ought to throw her for a loop....)
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:42:59 PM EDT
[#8]
I think its the increase in speed. I find my self spending more time here lately. The slow loading really was a drag
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:47:22 PM EDT
[#9]
LOL, I thought it was because I got DSL that the pages were loading faster. Mom is in the hospital for some tests for a few days. The wife and I are going to see if we can get out and go see a movie tomorrow. I've not done that in quite a while. It gets hard always having to find a sitter for her. Darn strokes are real nasty things. At least I've got ya'll to jaw with, that really helps the day go by.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 5:10:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
LOL, I thought it was because I got DSL that the pages were loading faster. Mom is in the hospital for some tests for a few days. The wife and I are going to see if we can get out and go see a movie tomorrow. I've not done that in quite a while. It gets hard always having to find a sitter for her. Darn strokes are real nasty things. At least I've got ya'll to jaw with, that really helps the day go by.

I am on a T1 at work.  Believe me, the site speeding up was not you getting DSL.  This thing is flat out smokin' these days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top