Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2006 10:10:20 PM EDT
I know she's gonna cry, she came over crying today because he cat was sick. But I just dont have the time for a relationship to hold me down. Shit i'm 19, but this was my first g/f since I came to this university, but ive got too much to do.

The worst part is, she lives in my building so I will see her around. Oh, that'll be fun.

On the bright side I wont have to put up with the BS from her friends, and I can go back to hanging out with the guys.

Plan is for sunday, wish me luck.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:14:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Hate is such a strong word.

"Relief" would be much more fitting.

This is probably the actual case here

Anyone else hate relieved after having to break up with someone?

ETA: good luck, expect her to not handle the rejection well and aggravate you for a short time until she finds something else to fill the void you have now left in her life.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:16:36 PM EDT
[#2]
If a college girlfriend is among the worst of your problems, consider yourself lucky.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:16:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I keep trying to get my wife to break up with me.  No such luck.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:18:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I do wish you luck, and I offer a solution to safeguard your future: keep your dick in your pants until you're ready to marry for life. Unless you marry a crazy person or a thieving slut, the crappy parts of marriage are indistinguishable from the crappy parts of living together. The advantage of marriage is that each party gains the undying allegiance of a person who has sworn before God to protect and support him until one of them dies.

Go out to dinner.

Talk dirty on the phone & jack off.

Get married and swive like farm animals for the next 60 years, while doing everything in your power to make each other healthy and happpy and rich and grateful to be alive.

Seems like easy math to me.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:19:34 PM EDT
[#5]
GoodLuck man. Try not to be to hard on her so you can still be friendly with her aka Fuck Buddy
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:20:24 PM EDT
[#6]
It saves you the trouble in the end if you don't become and item to begin with.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:24:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't break up with girls, I just stop calling them, and eventually they get the picture.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:27:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Hmmm...

I just move away, and don't leave a forwarding address.

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:29:05 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm a cold SOB when it comes to breaking up with g/f. I broke up with one while shittin, that bitch was psycho! I'm just glad I figured it out quick before she got REAL psycho
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:29:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Hmmm...

But then how am I supposed to send you dead squirrels?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:32:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hmmm...

Is that you Craig?

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:47:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Break ups are easy.  Best thing is to have her initiate it by screwing her friend, or Mom etc.  That way it is easier on both of you, or at least you.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:52:13 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

<--------------

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:59:12 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

<--------------

Don't worry, I don't think there are any squirrels here.

Something wrong about an entire city with no squirrels.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:24:21 PM EDT
[#15]
It's been a long time since I've had to break off a sour relationship... but it can be QUITE refreshing!!!!!

--VT
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:27:51 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

<--------------

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:30:47 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I do wish you luck, and I offer a solution to safeguard your future: keep your dick in your pants until you're ready to marry for life. Unless you marry a crazy person or a thieving slut, the crappy parts of marriage are indistinguishable from the crappy parts of living together. The advantage of marriage is that each party gains the undying allegiance of a person who has sworn before God to protect and support him until one of them dies.

Go out to dinner.

Talk dirty on the phone & jack off.

Get married and swive like farm animals for the next 60 years, while doing everything in your power to make each other healthy and happpy and rich and grateful to be alive.

Seems like easy math to me.

Huh?

What does this have to do with anything?  You make some decent points, but I fail to see the relevance here.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:36:03 PM EDT
[#18]
yeah t sucks big time

tyr to work in the fuck buddy part
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:40:02 PM EDT
[#19]
I dumped some poor girl because I was upset the chick I really wanted rejected me, and I acted out on her.

I still feel bad about that.  It was really me, not her.  But then, I wasn't really into her from the start.  Maybe it was best.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top