Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2001 8:14:29 PM EDT
Well, I am.  Rated at 10 percent.
After my ETS in March 91, it took the VA just about a year to finally give be a favorable & fair rating.
What have been your experiences with the VA?
Do you still go for any treatments?
Any other information?

Paul
Link Posted: 4/6/2001 8:48:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Same here, 10 % of the whole man, under a different program though.
View Quote

Treatment: a while ago my DR. was giving me
electro simulation and after 3/wk for 3/mos.
I was getting some relief. I showed up one
Monday for treatment and they said that the
"agency" had failed to pay and they kicked me
out. I spent 12 days trying to get my case worker then went to my Cong. Rep.. Two days later they send me a letter giving me the
same phone number to call. Still have'nt heard from my case worker.
Link Posted: 4/6/2001 10:41:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Paul,
Remember Bruce that went shooting with use?  He is a disabled vet, lost his foot when he fell out of a boat.  If ya want I can hook you up with him if you need questions answered.  I am sure he would be happy to help.  Send me a e-mail if you want more info.

sgtar15

P.S.  Did you get my last email??
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 5:48:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Well I got out Mar '70 and it took about 25 years to get a rating that was high enough to get something because of it, been upgraded to 30% and is service connected so everything is free. You will learn to work the system, it's not too bad.
Ron
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top