Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2006 11:00:15 AM EDT
I was on the list for one with McBride's Gun Shop in Austin. They just called and said they received two green P90's. The price was around $1700 and they also have some 50 round mags for $69.99. I came to my senses and turned it down. I just have no room in my life for plastic gun love.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 11:05:40 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I was on the list for one with McBride's Gun Shop in Austin. They just called and said they received two green P90's. The price was around $1700 and they also have some 50 round mags for $69.99. I came to my senses and turned it down. I just have no room in my life for plastic gun love.

Note if you decide to get it CDNN has mags for $49.00
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 11:07:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd like to get it, but alas, my car needeth hop-up parts
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 11:10:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I wonder when the price on these things is going to come down. It already has a bit (from 2K+) but still way to rich for my blood!
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 11:26:22 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I wonder when the price on these things is going to come down. It already has a bit (from 2K+) but still way to rich for my blood!

I would probably take one for about $1000. That would be about all I would be willing to pay. My sole purpose for it would be to use it for home defense. I think it would be great for that role with it's compact size, 50 round mag, awesome sights, and almost non existent recoil. Ammo is way too costly to take it blasting at the range.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 11:28:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would probably take one for about $1000. That would be about all I would be willing to pay. My sole purpose for it would be to use it for home defense. I think it would be great for that role with it's compact size, 50 round mag, awesome sights, and almost non existent recoil. Ammo is way too costly to take it blasting at the range.

Yeah....if the price could drop to around 1k and ammo cost would go down quite a bit I'd be all over it. Right now I can't afford the gun or the cost to shoot it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top