Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 1/25/2024 11:42:06 AM EDT
I own a ranch here in Central Texas, pretty close to the middle of nowhere. In the past years we would occasionally get a trespasser. Sometimes illegals, sometimes not. Most of them were either poachers or just cutting through on their way somewhere.

However, over the last 6 months I have caught and sent on their way a bunch of illegals. Sometimes families cutting through my ranch. Sometimes groups of young men camping. The other night I caught 8 men with backpacks cutting through. They were not Mexican and did not speak any English. I assume they were speaking Arabic or something like that. They did not look to be carrying any weapons and promptly left my property when I motioned them to. I am needing to beef up my perimeter control because of this new normal.

Anyone else been seeing this personally? In town, on the road, on your property. etc?
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:44:25 AM EDT
[#1]
We have great Mexican restaurants around here, and many of them

Good luck, and stay safe
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:46:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn, that really sucks OP.  Stay safe out there.

How much are you patrolling your property lines and what weapons are you carrying?

On another note, in my AO (Vail Valley) we have almost a 50% Hispanic population down valley.  Mexicans pretty much own the construction / service industries in these parts.  Overall though, they don't bother me at all outside of some of the younger ones that bring in some drugs here and there.  I've noticed alot of them are hard working, family oriented and generally good people.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:46:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Not so much where I am, but down south where some do my wife’s family is from they are seeing problem.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:47:53 AM EDT
[#4]
San Antonio is now a third world African city.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:48:11 AM EDT
[#5]
There was another member posting about his issues. I'm sorry i don't recall who though.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:48:18 AM EDT
[#6]
My ranch is in south Texas on the costal plain.  We don't find them hardly at all on our property, but we are a bit off the main drug and illegal highway of 59.  Most reports from the SO have the illegals mobile by truck or SUV in our county.  Chases and bailouts happen often, but not near us it seems.  We are of course always vigilant.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:48:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:48:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not so much where I am, but down south where some do my wife’s family is from they are seeing problem.
View Quote

Hey, did you retire? Congrats!
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:49:00 AM EDT
[#9]
I've definitely noticed more hispanics in my area, especially the beggars. They will have the whole damn family out on the street corners begging for money. This is in the predominately black west Atlanta area, I've heard it is worse in some areas of town that already had a large hispanic presence.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:50:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Went down to the border in 2022 to train deployed ARNG.  The cartels are watching the border closely.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:50:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:50:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Everywhere in Texas there is a freeway underpass or a traffic light at the interstates are now the Illegals Sideshow.

They have supplanted the local homeless.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:52:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Everytime I go to Walmart.

Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:52:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Definitely noticeable here, theres tons of those pieces of shit around now.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:53:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Everywhere in Texas there is a freeway underpass or a traffic light at the interstates.

They have supplanted the local homeless.
View Quote

There are some stores I don’t go to without my Spanish speaking wife because no one in them speaks English

Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:54:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Damn, that really sucks OP.  Stay safe out there.

How much are you patrolling your property lines and what weapons are you carrying?

On another note, in AO (Vail Valley) we have almost a 50% Hispanic population down valley.  Mexicans pretty much own the construction / service industry in these parts.  Overall though, they don't bother me at all outside of some of the younger ones that bring in some drugs here and there.  I've noticed alot of them are hard working, family oriented and generally good people.
View Quote

I am not a spring chicken anymore and the ranch is run by me and my two sons. We did not used to have a set time to ride the perimeter in the side by side. Now we go out every four hours with two people, night vision, a shotgun with 00 and slugs and an AR-15 with thermal. I have never had to fire a shot and hope to God I never do. But things are getting worse. You can see it and feel it in your gut.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:54:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Primarily in the traffic and workforce around here.

Though I have noticed the last couple times I've been in walmart there were multiple groups of 4-5 males, 25-35ish, just wandering the store with no cart, no items in their hands, just trolling around, that seemed odd to me
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:56:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I am not a spring chicken anymore and the ranch is run by me and my two sons. We did not used to have a set time to ride the perimeter in the side by side. Now we go out every four hours with two people, night vision, a shotgun with 00 and slugs and an AR-15 with thermal. I have never had to fire a shot and hope to God I never do. But things are getting worse. You can see it and feel it in your gut.
View Quote

Good on you sir.  Stay safe please and good luck.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:56:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Mind sharing what county in Central TX?
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:57:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Makes me think of the good Ole days when we would raid Mexico
Lonesome Dove - Mexico Raid
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:57:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Stolen vehicles are on the rise. Electronic tracking is a must now days.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:57:56 AM EDT
[#22]
My buddy and his family sold their ranch in Uvalde a couple years ago.  The illegals had gotten so bad they were confronting them every time they were there hunting.  They would do a morning hunt, leave items in the stand for the evening hunt, and upon their return the items would be gone.  Border patrol had their gate code and would routinely be chasing them through their ranch.  And this was a happening 3+ years ago.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:58:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Went down to the border in 2022 to train deployed ARNG.  The cartels are watching the border closely.
View Quote

Have you listened to the Kari Lake recording. In the recording the Arizona GOP head (forget the cock suckers name), said that the Cartels are in all CONUS states. I have a feeling their influence is much greater than we originally thought.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:58:29 AM EDT
[#24]
I turned the tables and invaded Mexico
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:00:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mills
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:01:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
My buddy and his family sold their ranch in Uvalde a couple years ago.  The illegals had gotten so bad they were confronting them every time they were there hunting.  They would do a morning hunt, leave items in the stand for the evening hunt, and upon their return the items would be gone.  Border patrol had their gate code and would routinely be chasing them through their ranch.  And this was a happening 3+ years ago.
View Quote

Uvalde, that sounds about right, but I'm 1/2 way up the state.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:01:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Have you listened to the Kari Lake recording. In the recording the Arizona GOP head (forget the cock suckers name), said that the Cartels are in all CONUS states. I have a feeling their influence is much greater than we originally thought.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They've been here. I've thought for years that they've had senators/congressmen/etc on their payroll to keep the border open and weed illegal
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:01:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I own a ranch here in Central Texas, pretty close to the middle of nowhere. In the past years we would occasionally get a trespasser. Sometimes illegals, sometimes not. Most of them were either poachers or just cutting through on their way somewhere.

However, over the last 6 months I have caught and sent on their way a bunch of illegals. Sometimes families cutting through my ranch. Sometimes groups of young men camping. The other night I caught 8 men with backpacks cutting through. They were not Mexican and did not speak any English. I assume they were speaking Arabic or something like that. They did not look to be carrying any weapons and promptly left my property when I motioned them to. I am needing to beef up my perimeter control because of this new normal.

Anyone else been seeing this personally? In town, on the road, on your property. etc?
View Quote

My house is a quarter mile from i35. In the last 2 years, the amount of homeless, non-english speaking, middle-eastern and obviously illegal migrants moving through the area has increased by a factor of 10 at least. My county has a population of about 175k. Where I used to see maybe 1-3 illegals and an occasional homeless person every month, it's now a DAILY occurence.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:02:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Believe me, I've thought about that a time or two. Can you own firearms?  What's Healthcare like? I'm sure your dollar goes a lot further.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:04:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

My house is a quarter mile from i35. In the last 2 years, the amount of homeless, non-english speaking, middle-eastern and obviously illegal migrants moving through the area has increased by a factor of 10 at least. My county has a population of about 175k. Where I used to see maybe 1-3 illegals and an occasional homeless person every month, it's now a DAILY occurence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure I35 is a main travel corridor. Based on my situation I am guessing 183 is as well.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:04:38 PM EDT
[#31]
I’m having a pool and shop built currently.  I’ve felt like Davy Crockett at the Alamo more than once.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:06:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Contact Gov. Abbot's office and have them send you some razor wire.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same. Gonna go get some seafood poisoning this afternoon and going to totally wreck this bathroom. Again.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:07:58 PM EDT
[#34]
All of he teenagers have been fired and replaced by Latinos at.fast food restaurants ($15 / hr vs $7.50 / hr).

They are actually better workers.

On the flip side, there’s a lot more pot smoking and stolen cars...
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:08:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Yes.

Busloads of mexicans and other migrants dropped off my neighborhood after midnight. The other night 2 busloads dropped in front of my locked gate. LMAO.

Tenants in one of my commercial properties complained of rats in the attic, further inspection reveals illegals living in the flat roof portion of the building.

I could go on and on and photos and vids but my old 22+ years old account doesn't work at the moment tried password reset doesn't work, we'll see, etc.

Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:10:17 PM EDT
[#36]
I live in Tucson, so yes.
On a bike ride a couple of weeks ago I witnessed about 40 obviously Mex/Central American types following our bike path/trail northbound.
My friend that has 125 acres in Sonoita find evidence of tresspass on her property regularly..
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:10:40 PM EDT
[#37]
On a daily basis working on sections of the Rio Grande.  I looked it up we have been paid for about 2000 hours of standby time while “law enforcement actions” were performed on the site so ~ 25% of the job cost is just watching BP move along “Asylum seekers” and arrest drug mules.

Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:11:28 PM EDT
[#38]
I can't fathom having to deal with this issue.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:13:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Mills
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mills

I’m surprised people are still on foot by there.  I wonder if they are hauled by vehicle up that way and then dumped off again.

If they made it all that way on foot that would be pretty impressive.

Kind of makes the EMP threads off the mark when talking about how far significant numbers of people will travel.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:13:36 PM EDT
[#40]
I'm seeing an increase in Hispanic drivers with no ID/consular ID driving a car with no insurance registered to someone else 5 years ago.  And there's a prostitution ring in town that didn't exist a year ago.  

So that's fun.    
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:14:48 PM EDT
[#41]
My brother lives in San Antonio.  He's a fucking liberal so they should all be sent there and let him deal with them. He claims that nothing has changed there but I don't believe him.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:16:29 PM EDT
[#42]
In my county in Ga . Over 90% of the health department budget went to paying for pregnant illegals.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:19:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'm sure I35 is a main travel corridor. Based on my situation I am guessing 183 is as well.
View Quote

I see them on every North-South running interstate now regularly. The ones just off of i35 have even more walking along them like 95 and 195.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:19:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
My brother lives in San Antonio.  He's a fucking liberal so they should all be sent there and let him deal with them. He claims that nothing has changed there but I don't believe him.
View Quote

Crime is up, and there are a lot of homeless.  

A lady I know lives over by the medical center, she plans to sell and move north of the city in the near future because her concerns about safety.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:20:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:21:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I can't fathom having to deal with this issue.
View Quote
I know, right? Thankfully, I live in Florida.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:24:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Yep, traffic is up for sure. We leave water out on the cow camp porch (so they don’t break in) and it's disappearing at a faster rate than years past. We get a lot of traffic due to the BP checkpoint nearby and are also seeing sign in areas that normally are untraveled. We don’t leave the camp unlocked anymore since we found one deceased in there a few years back.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:25:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Saw an IG video today of some guys playing a municipal? Course in Eagle Pass, and the muchachos were chearing the T shots lol
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:27:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Try to find an English speaking construction crew
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:33:43 PM EDT
[#50]
I work construction in central ky and the amount of illegals is incredible. I moved to a farm Eastern ky and there is really no influx of illegals.

I’ve often wondered how it is to live around the border. That’s just awful to have to deal with that. What kind of fencing you all use? They aren’t destroying it I hope.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top