Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2006 11:25:32 AM EDT

Natural American Spirit. They're pretty good. I know a couple other people who smoke them, they say they're the best they've had. I've never tried another brand, but these are pretty smooth, and don't taste bad at all.

They claim to not use anything other than pure tobacco, and you can even get 100% organic ones from them (although I never see anything besides blue and yellow packs around here), or weird crap like perique. They're really expensive, though, about $5.00 a pack in VA, where things like Marlboros are about $3.00 a pack.

I guess they're kind of a hippy thing, because they give to native american charities and use "organic methods", but I like 'em.

People who've smoked these and like them, maybe any suggestions on similar but cheaper brands?

(pee ess nonsmokers: please don't shit on this thread kthxbye)
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 11:36:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I roll my own. Much cheaper, and taste alot better IMO

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 11:39:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I think you can get a free sample carton by calling them:

FREE Sample Carton of Natural American Spirit Cigarettes ... 1-800-872-6460 ext. 6576. Offer void in GA, IA, MT, MN, UT, King COunty, WA & WI

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 11:40:15 AM EDT
[#3]
My feather headdress has never smelled fluffier, plus now the chicks down at the art school think I’m really in touch with nature.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 11:50:12 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

FREE Sample Carton of Natural American Spirit Cigarettes ... 1-800-872-6460 ext. 6576. Offer void in GA, IA, MT, MN, UT, King COunty, WA & WI

Yea, $6 shipping, 5 UPC symbols from other brand, and copy of your ID.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 11:51:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

That's a thought... and pretty good, marketing-wise.

Get people addicted by offering free cigarettes, so they'll keep buying from you. That's a loss-leader program, I'm sure, but... would that fit the 'razor and blades' model?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 11:51:57 AM EDT
[#6]
I like them, I smoke them on occasion. I definately prefer them to other brands, but they are a bit pricey.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 11:54:49 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, $6 isn't too bad for a carton.

I don't smoke or I'd try it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 11:57:00 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

oh boy, they're worth every penny

tried them and didn't care for 'em
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:14:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

oh boy, they're worth every penny

tried them and didn't care for 'em

Did you get something weird like periques or menthols, or what?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top