Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 1/10/2005 5:50:26 PM EDT
my brother is interested in getting one, anybody have experience with these?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:55:22 PM EDT
Bought one for my 13yo son for Christmas and he took his first deer with it two weeks ago in Va.  It is a 12 ga 28" barrel and he and I both love it.  It works well, smooth trigger, easy to clean but it takes a while with the directions the first time out.  I have no complaints at all and he is equally happy.  

Good luck.

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:55:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/10/2005 5:58:16 PM EDT by colesteele]
Yes I have one and it is great. I have only used it for clays though. It has a very smooth action. It also offers the a feature whereas you can unload the chamber without cycling a round out of the magazine. Try and find one at a major sporting goods retailer such as The Sports Authority or Dicks. They sell for $300 at those places. If you buy from "Joe's" gun store add another $50-$100 to the price.

ETA- Still looking for a 24" rifled bbl w/ rifle sights and mag exstention or a shorter bbl w/ rifle sights.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:56:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:57:18 PM EDT
My Brother in Law has one and he loves it.  I have shot it and it is very nice.

Not as good as a Browning BPS in my opinion, but still good. (for hunting)
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:58:33 PM EDT
A few years ago I bought a $10 raffle ticket for a choice at a passle of guns at my local NRA banquet.  Low and behold I won and I chose an NRA camo'd Benelli Nova with a double digit serial number.  I've acted like I've shot it, but just can't bring myself to do it.  Fine shotgun tho, IMHO.
Top Top