Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2005 5:50:26 PM EDT
my brother is interested in getting one, anybody have experience with these?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:55:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Bought one for my 13yo son for Christmas and he took his first deer with it two weeks ago in Va.  It is a 12 ga 28" barrel and he and I both love it.  It works well, smooth trigger, easy to clean but it takes a while with the directions the first time out.  I have no complaints at all and he is equally happy.  

Good luck.

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:55:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes I have one and it is great. I have only used it for clays though. It has a very smooth action. It also offers the a feature whereas you can unload the chamber without cycling a round out of the magazine. Try and find one at a major sporting goods retailer such as The Sports Authority or Dicks. They sell for $300 at those places. If you buy from "Joe's" gun store add another $50-$100 to the price.

ETA- Still looking for a 24" rifled bbl w/ rifle sights and mag exstention or a shorter bbl w/ rifle sights.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:56:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:57:18 PM EDT
[#4]
My Brother in Law has one and he loves it.  I have shot it and it is very nice.

Not as good as a Browning BPS in my opinion, but still good. (for hunting)
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:58:33 PM EDT
[#5]
A few years ago I bought a $10 raffle ticket for a choice at a passle of guns at my local NRA banquet.  Low and behold I won and I chose an NRA camo'd Benelli Nova with a double digit serial number.  I've acted like I've shot it, but just can't bring myself to do it.  Fine shotgun tho, IMHO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top