Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2007 5:39:47 PM EDT
I registered 2 weeks ago, and I'm still in the "approval queue" How long does that take?
All I'm trying to do i look at some pictures/video a guy took of my gun two weeks ago at a range here.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 6:47:38 PM EDT
[#1]
never heard of it

untill now
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 6:49:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I registered about a year ago. I was approved in 1 day.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 7:43:14 PM EDT
[#3]
took me probably a couple weeks, and that was just a handful of months ago--maybe February or March. I posted a couple things in the newbies-only section though, and that might be something to do if you haven't already. Otherwise you should be getting approval any day now.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 7:53:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I am OG there so never has to be approved. There is alot of synergy there with ARFKOM. Most of the important stories here make it there in a couple days.

It is more international so there is a fair amount of antigun trolling there.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 7:58:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Originally Posted By SS109

they try to anyways
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 8:03:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Originally Posted By SS109

they try to anyways

One thing that I never liked about open internet forums. Americans would talk about employment topics and such on an American level, and low and behold, here comes the Germans and French who would troll saying how evil and capitalistic we are since we don't have a litigated mandatory 5 months off the year, etc. with no free medical and other bullshit. Snowballed from there. Over and over, stuff about internal politics, news, ideas would all get spammed with Eurotrash-free-minded activists with spirit! How EVAL we all are! Gets old.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top