Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2005 8:16:38 PM EDT
Anybody play Day of Defeat?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:29:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Sure lot's of times.  But not lately - it became too adictive and I had to get away from it.  Loved the MG 34, 42.  Also the Thompson for the Allies and the Bren for the Brits.    Great game.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:42:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I hadn't played in a few months, but I started playing again a couple nights ago
mainly Anzio, Avalanche, and Charlie
I found a modified Avalanche server last night. Brits versus paratrooper germans. the germans start in the allied side and have FG42s available

I play as sharky[15th Tactical]
and my spray logo is an ace of clubs, with dan rather. Like the cards they had for iraqi officials
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 3:28:57 AM EDT
[#3]
i hope DOD source is released soon...... so i can show all those little bastards at the cyber cafe how a battlefield man serves hot plate of ass whoopin
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:46:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought it and never even opened tha box.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:39:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Absolutely one of the better first person shooters out there.. IMO .. mainly for controls, movement and reaction to fire.  

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 10:00:58 PM EDT
[#6]
yeah i play for a DoD clan. have 5 servers. Its a good game but getting little  old. Need the  DoD:S  fix.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top