Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/26/2001 8:15:18 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 8:25:14 AM EDT
The Farahat restaurant in Al Hussein.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 7:48:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 8:07:46 AM EDT
The local fair grounds has an over-aboundance of pigeons. And their stuffed with the spilled grain and corn. I could probably sneek over there and pop one for you. And if I remember not to eat it, I'd mail it to you. Might get kinda' rank, though. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 10:06:13 AM EDT
Hey there.. best bet is to check with your local taxidermist or you can try posting here... [url]http://www.taxidermy.net/forums/BirdTaxiMenu.html[/url] My mom is a mixed media artist and I have frequented quite a few taxidermy shops... just another of life's stranger experiences.. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 12:39:07 PM EDT
Miss Magnum: ..... just another of life's stranger experiences....
View Quote
This has nothing to do with anything (garden weasel stole me post anyway), but that reminded me of a pretty weird experience. When my mother died a couple years ago, I was talking to the mortician during the wake, & the topic of firearms came up. I found out he's a serious hunter ("Trip to Africa every other year" serious), AND the local taxidermist! I guess it DOES make sense, just struck me kind of strange at the time. Everyone else in the small IN town is so used to his funeral home (& the unadvertised full blown taxidermist outfit in the basement) that no one sees the irony. Better yet - he's the county coroner now, & under THAT office he's got one of the largest gun collections I've ever seen. Something about that seems kind of "different" too, it's....... [i]very "Indiana".[/i]
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 1:57:19 PM EDT
I've got one in my pants!
Top Top