Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2006 3:29:14 PM EDT
Yes, I know because it's a necked down 308, it should work......but has anybody ACTUALLY fired one yet. I want to know if it's reliable and worth buying.  
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:52:27 PM EDT
[#1]
never have.   probably never will
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:52:23 PM EDT
[#2]
....like they say; ask a stupid question/get a stupid answer.

Let me rephrase the question:

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE FIRED A DPMS IN A 260 or 243, OR KNOW SOMEONE THAT OWNS ONE.......CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY USEFULL INFORMATION ABOUT IT?

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:54:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I am interested in both, but have not heard any reviews.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:08:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok you giuys from Kentucky......we need to start something new. How about if you buy one, see if it works, and if it does, then I'll then take the "used" gun off your hands for a couple of hundred dollars less.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:43:37 AM EDT
[#5]
I guess DPMS must sell the hell out of these.....at least one anyway. And it looks like I'll be the one in the whole country to own it.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:58:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Ok you giuys from Kentucky......we need to start something new. How about if you buy one, see if it works, and if it does, then I'll then take the "used" gun off your hands for a couple of hundred dollars less.

what you don't appreciate free btt's
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:29:14 AM EDT
[#7]
vani i went over to dpms's industry forum on here and asked them a question you may want to go read this .

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=30&t=150244&page=1&#-1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top