Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/6/2006 10:48:09 AM EST

Looking to touch up a few spots and just curious if there is anything like this available?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:09:08 AM EST
Not in the traditional sense because parkerizing is a heated process done at 180 deg. F.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:42:13 AM EST
Use real parkerizing solution, it's only a few bucks from brownells or midway.

Degrease and dip, it'll park the worn and scratched places, won't be perfect but it'll be OK.

If you can't fit the part in your pot on the stove you can pour it or paint it over the part.

zinc is grey, manganese is the darker park.
Top Top