Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2017 10:14:32 AM EDT
Laser Ammo

Input?
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 10:19:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I have no experience with this system, but we do have an i-target system and love it. It uses your smart phone as the electronic end. Has been great so far. Got the entire system for around $90.

I know this doesn't help you much, but just giving you another laser system option..
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 8:41:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have no experience with this system, but we do have an i-target system and love it. It uses your smart phone as the electronic end. Has been great so far. Got the entire system for around $90.

I know this doesn't help you much, but just giving you another laser system option..
View Quote

So does this come with some sort of target that communicates with the cell phone or is the cell screen the target
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 10:18:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Laser Ammo

Input?
View Quote

I have a set.  Bought it a year or 2 ago on an impulse.  (They started serving Troegs Perpetual at the GAOS ... Not good for my wallet.)

I have the full set (available at the time).  9mm through 12 gauge.

It works as advertised.  I have not used the competition, so can't really say which may be better.

The target does timed draws, which is nice.

Also really nice for practicing point shooting, with or without the electronic target.  Laser shows up on walls easily.
Top Top