Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2002 5:32:17 PM EDT
Anybody else see this?  I just noticed it today.  There in this poster they're standing in front of after being promoted to Captain, and its got NRA with slash through it.  It says something like a handgun kills a kid every day, and has a pic of an MP5 with BANNED written underneath it.  Just wondered if anybody else caught it, or am i just the last one?
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 5:34:37 PM EDT
[#1]
No.  Nobody else has ever, in the entire history of the universe, noticed this.  It must have been either your imagination or else they custom-made that tape especially for you.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 5:36:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 5:40:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought that was kind of ironic, anti-gun stuff in a lethal weapon movie.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 8:00:03 AM EDT
[#4]
This is not new. The subject of this anti-gun Hollywierd movie LW4 has been noted in previous AR15.com threads. Basically the movie was just plain lousy. But remember this, when the antis so virulently hate the NRA, the honchos back at NRA HQ are doing their job. When these antis start complimenting the NRA, we are truly screwed. Remember in the eyes of the antis, their position is never negotiable, whereas the our side is always.

The logic for the anti-gunner such as Donner, that it is okay to make violent movies, but in order to ease their conscious, they would contribute to something like HCI to help alliviate the violence in the real world. Donner knows  is that many people confuse the real world and the make believe world of Hollywierd. Notice when actors/actresses are interviewed for a character in movie they play, they always speak of the character in the 3rd person, and try to seperate their on-screen character from their real selves.

I would recommend that everyone join the NRA it will go a long way in protecting our guns, personally for me I don't agree with every issue, but who has the stature to stand up to the like of the Diane Fiensteins(an anti that is a CCW holder, what a hypocrite), and Chuck Schumers of this world.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top