Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2001 12:26:40 PM EDT
News reports are beginning to point a finger of blame at Iraq as the source of the anthrax that is finding its way into this country.  No big surprise there: producing anthrax in this form is a multimillion dollar, highly technology intensive undertaking.  If we take all the countries capable of producing weaponized anthrax, then filter out the ones who are not likely to attempt turning it loose on us, Iraq seems to make the top of a very, very short (one item?) list.

Under the Clinton Administration, we all know that UN sanctioned weapons monitoring became a farce. One item in particular on those monitoring lists were microbiological retorts, used to culture microbes.  They were pushed around Iraq in a veritable shell game, one step ahead of the UN monitors.  It didn't take a sixth degree differential analysis to predict what is happening now...

Thanks, Bill. Your flexible spine really got us screwed this time.  But then, you're really good at screwing people, right?[moon]
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 12:37:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey
He didn't screw
And he DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS with THAT WOMAN
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 6:42:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hey
He didn't screw
And he DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS with THAT WOMAN
View Quote

Bueller?  Bueller? [;)]
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 10:19:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Slick willies legacy?  A cum stain on a blue dress.
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 3:20:37 AM EDT
[#4]
No denying that Clinton was the worst president ever, with one or two possible exceptions.  BUT this isn't all his fault.  If George Senior had finished the job, we wouldn't have to worry about this problem.  I'd say they are about equally culpable.  And Colin Powell is largely to blame for, I think, talking George Senior out of removing Saddam.
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 4:10:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Colin Powell is a softy and a wimp.  It's my understanding that he is 100% responsible for the US not going after Saddam.  From what I've heard so far it sounds like he is also pushing hard for moderates of the Taliban to be in final form of government in Afganistan and was hoping that the moderates would over throw the hard lines and then rule the country.

I'm not buying any of the stories coming from Washington that the US doesn't have any clues as to where the anthrax came from.  If in 3 weeks the US can't determine something like the origin of an anthrax strain, then we have absolutely no intelligence agencies at all.  My theory is that we know darn well where it originated from.  Maybe not how it got in the US or who it putting it in the mail, but where it originated from.  And that we are waiting until a better time before bombing the crap out of the country.  

Ask yourself this, why is the US being so quite and calm about a weapon of mass destruction being released upon US civilians and government officials?  Not one government official has referred to it in that way, yet.  Watch, if our war efforts start to go south, the public support starts to drop, or for some political reason we have to stop bombing Afganistan, the US will amazinging determine the source of anthrax, call it a weapon of mass destruction, get the world agitated about terrorism again, and then go after the country that produced it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 5:21:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Mr. Clinton is not only responsible for the anthrax attack, but he is also mostly responsible for the WTC attack.  He and his news media liberal cohorts who crippled the CIA, and then blamed them for not doing anything about it.  This is the same news media who for years pointed a finger at Richard Nixon, and now is their turn to be in the hot seat, to share the blame, is now saying "lets move on," etc.  See the print version of Soldier of Fortunate Magazine Dec 2001 [url]www.sofmag.com[/url] for a more complete version of where & who to blame for the WTC attack.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top