Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2001 3:09:28 PM EDT
Today in Japan 8 children were STABBED to death. As in with a KNIFE. This is proof positive of the fact that blaming inanimate objects is insanity. Also that "gun control" will not stop school violence. People intent on killing WILL kill. Just thought you all would be interested in hearing about it if you haven't already.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 3:13:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been saying just that all along.  If guns are gone people will find something else.  Maybe even worse like explosives.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 3:26:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Was it with a preban knife? See, they should have had all their knives registered with the government. That way this kind of insanity wouldn't happen!

[BD]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 3:52:37 PM EDT
[#3]
You know, almost the exact same thing happened in my town a month or two ago.  Psycho walks up to a school with a filet knife, grabs kids from behind and begins slashing their throats.  Luckily he didn't kill any of them.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 4:15:30 PM EDT
[#4]
We must do something about these dangerous assault knives.  I heard it had a 6 inch blade.  There is no legitimate sporting purpose for that.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 4:18:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Today in Japan 8 children were STABBED to death. As in with a KNIFE. This is proof positive of the fact that blaming inanimate objects is insanity. Also that "gun control" will not stop school violence. People intent on killing WILL kill. Just thought you all would be interested in hearing about it if you haven't already.
View Quote

HOLY SHIT DUDE!!!! A couple days ago, forget how many, the exact date, or where I found the artical.. but...

a man broke into a school in Japan, stabbed TWENTY SIX(26) people, killing FOUR(4)!!!!!!

Not joking.. and it was a legit artical...
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 4:45:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Dont you mean a BAYONET attached to an evil baby-killing-50caliber-fully-automatic-pump-action-belt-fed assault rifle???
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 6:36:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Its whats in the head not in the hand that does the killing. Japan has been trying to push global gun control so we will be pulled down to their level. Have you ever read they have a park where the normal procedure in the morning is for the police to pick up all the suicide victims the night before? Don't realy sound like a happy place to be.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 6:53:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I keep telling everbody, we need a five day waiting period for the purchase of a k-nife.  when are we going to wake up and realize there is a deffinite need for more k-nife regulations.

On the other hand, when K-nifes are outlawed, only outlaws will have k-nifes.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 7:24:59 PM EDT
[#9]
I heard Rosie(the Dumb BITCH) O'Donnel cut her hand up pretty good a few weeks back.  I guess she almost lost her hand from infection. I'm sure she said something stupid like, "Knives that sharp are a menace to the safety of us all!  We need to get rid of ALL the sharp knives before the world becomes a living nightmare.  This is the 21st Century after all, not the middle ages."  

Semper Fi

Link Posted: 6/8/2001 7:28:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Captain Obvious, same story.  First it was 4, now it is 8.  Japan also has a high crime rate among teenagers using baseball bats in particular.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 9:06:38 PM EDT
[#11]
An article I read on the net about this today said that it fortunate that Japan has such strict gun control laws, otherwise it would have been much worse.

We used to need gun control to stop school killings. Now it is accepted that people will go on murderous rampages in schools, and we need gun control to keep the body count down.
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 10:23:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Now let's prepare ourselves to eat our steaks without knifes... they will be all banned!!!  [;D]
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 4:54:26 PM EDT
[#13]
I wonder if the knife was preban or postban?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top