Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2013 7:11:16 AM EDT
The media outlets are full steam ahead with the emotional onslaught after the shooting in Colorado. The sheep manufacturing machine is making the most of it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:36:20 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:37:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:41:31 AM EDT
[#3]
It is a desperate attempt by commies who realize they are losing control.  Majority if people are sick of hearing their anti gun shit, the availability of ammunition is proof.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:42:26 AM EDT
[#4]

I blame Joe Biden.

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:42:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Doesnt fit the narrative.  It will last as long as the DC shooting then disappear.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:43:05 AM EDT
[#6]
In before some idiot on here says "move to another state".
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:44:00 AM EDT
[#7]
CO already passsed the those laws that will make them so safe by protecting them from evil scary  guns.
what more do thay want?
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:47:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It is a desperate attempt by commies who realize they are losing control.  Majority if people are sick of hearing their anti gun shit, the availability of ammunition is proof.
View Quote

I wish I felt this way.  I think we could be one election away from a permanent Assault Weapon ban, and worse, tipping of balance in the Supreme Court to put judges in who will re-interpret the 2nd Amendment from a modern Liberal, anti gun, viewpoint.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:48:14 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

CO already passsed the those laws that will make them so safe by protecting them from evil scary  guns.

what more do thay want?
View Quote
Everybody elses guns.

The media is pushing hard for this one.  There were initial articles, then all sorts of "oh we are so hurt because it reminds us of sandy hook".

Except, it's nothing like sandy hook aside from it was a school.  This one was a personal attack after one particular individual.  That shit can happen anywhere.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:50:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Has any news service mentioned the odd timing so close to the sandy hook anniversary?

Maybe if they didn't spend so much press time on that, the people who commit these acts wouldn't see it as a way to get everlasting notoriety.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:09:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Everybody elses guns.  

The media is pushing hard for this one.  There were initial articles, then all sorts of "oh we are so hurt because it reminds us of sandy hook".

Except, it's nothing like sandy hook aside from it was a school.  This one was a personal attack after one particular individual.  That shit can happen anywhere.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
what more do thay want?
Everybody elses guns.  

my tin foil seems to be fitting tighter recently...may be because of the holidays...
but I was suprised yesterday morning when MPR out of no where starts a thread on thier page about "is the 2A a freedom taken too far".
then a few hours later....a school shooting
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:10:47 AM EDT
[#12]
There has been surprisingly little about this last shooting, or sandy hook on social media.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:13:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Time to restore the Articles of Confederation.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:16:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:19:17 AM EDT
[#15]
It's beyond me why people willingly listen to, and watch  propaganda in it's purest form. You all know what these news whores are goingto say...Why waste your time?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top