Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2007 1:40:22 PM EDT
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293152,00.html

WWE: Wrestler Brian 'Crush' Adams Found Dead

Monday , August 13, 2007

DEVELOPING STORY: The Web site WWE.com announced Monday that wrestler Brian Adams — known as "Crush" — was found dead, less than two months after the murder-suicide of professional wrestler Chris Benoit and his family.

No further details were available.
According to biographical listings at Wikipedia.org and IMDB.com, along with wrestlers "Ax" and "Smash," Adams was part of the face-painting, leather strap-wearing tag-team known as "Demolition."
The sites reported that Adams was arrested in 1994 on steroid possession and gun charges. Adam later was acquitted of the drug charges, the sites reported.

Link Posted: 8/13/2007 1:41:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Do people still watch that trash?
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 1:43:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Somebody please post the care-o-meter pic.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 1:43:16 PM EDT
[#3]
apparently everyone watches it, and goes to the retarded shows :/

its entertainment!
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 1:45:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe too much of this?
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 1:46:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Adams wrestled his last match in January 2003, suffering a spinal injury that forced him into retirement.

Maybe complications from that?  Or he just pulled the plug period?
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 1:47:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Rewarding career
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 1:47:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

i've wondered that myself

either way Rest in Peace Brian
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 1:50:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

When I want to laugh at idiots for a few minutes while thumbing through the channels.

The other night they had this huge, giant (son of Andre?) with a chin like a dozer blade who talked so badly I couldn't even understand a word he said. Good thing they have the WWE so freaks like this can get a job outside the circus.

ETA: Just googled and found-out this guy's name is "The Great Khali". What a freakshow...
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 1:56:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:51:35 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Somebody please post the care-o-meter pic.

i would but i really just don't care that much

I've got this one handy.  It'll do.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top