Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2005 10:08:53 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 10:13:21 AM EDT
[#1]

Sixty years after the Red Army conquered Berlin, Germans are still wary of dealing with their dark past. "Can we actually show Hitler [in Downfall] in such a human light? And should we?" asked one German.

With a moving soundtrack by David Hasselhoff, anything's possible.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 10:21:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I wanna watch it.

I just added it to my Netflix queue,
but it has not been released yet.

Who has fansubs?

Link Posted: 3/16/2005 10:27:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

It is in playing this multifaceted character so precisely that Ganz, an accomplished actor both on stage and screen, succeeds and possibly even surpasses Alec Guinness's and Anthony Hopkins's portrayals of the German leader.

What about the guy who played Hitler in "The Producers"?

Looks like this movie is opening in a theatre near me this Friday.

Might be worth checking out.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 10:38:59 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is in playing this multifaceted character so precisely that Ganz, an accomplished actor both on stage and screen, succeeds and possibly even surpasses Alec Guinness's and Anthony Hopkins's portrayals of the German leader.

What about the guy who played Hitler in "The Producers"?

Looks like this movie is opening in a theatre near me this Friday.

Might be worth checking out.

Cleese as Mr. "Hilter" was my fav.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top