Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2003 11:14:12 AM EDT
NoKingGeorge (348 posts)      Mon Dec-15-03 01:12 PM
Response to Reply #7

10. President Clinton's Army is the most professional organization

My Country has ever produced. The High level appointments of his administration have resulted in this professional soldier ethics trickling down to the grunts. Thank You again President Clinton.

here's the link to it:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=104&topic_id=913723

Link Posted: 12/15/2003 11:24:00 AM EDT
[#1]
So.... according to this Liberal, trickle-down ethics work, but I bet he'll never admit that trickle-down economics does.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 11:29:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So.... according to this Liberal, trickle-down ethics work, but I bet he'll never admit that trickle-down economics does.
View Quote

There was SOMETHING trickling down off of Clinton, but it sure wasn’t "ethics"… [puke]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 11:33:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

There was SOMETHING trickling down off of Clinton, but it sure wasn’t "ethics"… [puke]
View Quote

Actually I believe it was something trickling down his mom[devil][puke][puke][puke]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 11:39:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Actually I believe it was something trickling down his mom[devil][puke][puke][puke]
View Quote

I believe it was trickling down most women he came in contact with - except his lesbian cunt of a wife, of course.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 11:59:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I can't read that shit....  I've tried time and time again to surf Dumbasses Unlimtied but I just can't do it.  They think we captured Saddam a few days after the bombing started and have held in since.  How fucking goofy.  There's no WAY something like that could be kept quite.  NO freakin' way!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top