Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/26/2001 8:42:41 PM EST
I know this has prob. been asked 100 times, but I could not find it using the search. If I move to California (I am not)..just for questions purposes.... Would I be allowed to take my AR and hi-caps? My 10/22 with all the evil features? How about something like my 37mm launcher? Would I have to sell them (give them to a family member)..bla..bla...bla....what is one to do? Thanks, medcop
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 8:50:24 PM EST
no no and suprisingly yes as long as its not attached to a AR
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 9:02:22 PM EST
OH....that sucks! I knew they had it bad in PRK...but man, that is very bad! Almost scares the hell out of me....what is to come next?! thanks for the reply, medcop
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 5:44:17 AM EST
Your 10/22 should be legal with all it's evil features, the BS23 law do not apply to rim-fire. It's also legal to convert a FAL to .22 with all the legal features. Don't blame me if some DOJ goon busts you for his not understanding the laws.
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 5:57:48 AM EST
Why not just stay out of Calif?? nice place to visit but would not want to live there.
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 6:56:51 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/27/2001 7:02:25 AM EST by California_Kid]
AR - NO High-cap magazines - NO 10/22 configured any Federally legal way * - YES 37 mm launcher - If it's attached to OR DESIGNED TO ATTACH to a firearm NO; if it's a dedicated signal flare that cannot readily be attached to a firearm YES. (We have lots of boats here. Signal flare launchers are LEGAL, but items like the Bushmaster 37 mm fake M203 are considered destructive devices and are banned.) HTH. * However, minimum overall length for a rifle with a folding stock is measured with the stock folded in California. Under federal law it's measured extended. Minimum OAL is 30 inches.
Top Top