Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2002 5:52:01 PM EDT
Just saw Ann Coulter on Hardball.
She has a new book out, but was not allowed to talk about it.
They set her up with a liberal publisher to chew her ass about how much the cons rule the media, and they would talk over ann so this women could keep it up.
Ann finally gave up and said what a set up it was. The guy host belittled her saying she should know that was how TV was.
The cool part was, they proved it was a total set up because wheh the liberla woman would say a name they would put a news graphic with the guy's picture and job title on it.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 5:58:00 PM EDT
[#1]
so guys, is she...like...you know...a chick?
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 5:59:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I just came on to post a thread about this.
You beat me to it.
I saw her, too.  What a WOMAN.
She's right as hell and they set her up, alright.
They hardly mentioned the book, but, went on to thrash and trash her.
Notice how the liberal bitch, I mean, the other lady, mentioned President Bush and immediately there was a little video snippet up.
C'mon, man.  That was waiting to be shown as she commented on it.
Ann was super cool, and freakin' knockout, to boot.
She's beautiful, intelligent, and POLITE.
Never once did she rant or screech like that liberal harpie.
I love Ann.  She's not married, is she? [rolleyes] [;D]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 6:07:48 PM EDT
[#3]
She attended Michigan Law School, as did I some years later.
When I was in the Federalists we tried to get her back to speak to us, but she just had another book out and her publisher only allows her to go on gigs they set up.

I agree, the set up between the liberal and the network was confirmed by the graphics and clips being ready to roll on cue.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 6:09:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Hmm... now that show isn't live, is it? What is the delay from taping to airing? I'm just curious if they knew what graphics to put up in response to other woman or had plenty of time to add them.

Maybe I'll catch it later. Chrissy can get real moody. Some days he's got a bug up his ass about the liberals and the next...
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 6:16:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Ann is a class act. The criminal liberal media be damned.

[-=(_)=-]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 6:20:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 8:33:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I heard about this elsewhere.  The regular host wasn't there though, was he?
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 8:59:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Alright, it seems to me that they didn't tell her what the format was going to be and she went into it with a false impression. I'm not really surprised, even with a fill in host, that they would pull that. I have, however, seen quite a few interviews by Mathews of different authors without the second wheel, so this was clearly a calculated act.

Of course it's fascinating that this replacement guy challenges her contention that the media is by and large a liberal entity, while at the same time bringing in Katrina VandenHeuval (or wtf her name is - the editor? of the VERY left-wing nation magazine) to snipe away at her WHEN HE'S NOT DOING SO. Katrina was even able to claim that the media was in fact a conservative entity [u]without a word of objection by the host[/u]. Yup, kind of a set-up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top