Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:16:01 AM EDT
[#1]
That is cool.  But they don't have "hangman's noose".
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:17:27 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
That is cool.  But they don't have "hangman's noose".

If you really need to hang someone I'm sure one of those knots will work LOL
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:19:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Great website!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:32:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks JRZY! It seems you usually post informative stuff. I appreciate that. Let me know if you ever want to hit the range. I live in Millersburg.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:17:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thanks JRZY! It seems you usually post informative stuff. I appreciate that. Let me know if you ever want to hit the range. I live in Millersburg.

Thanks
I map quested Millersburg nj but it came up in Pa?
Are you in Pa or jersey, what zip?
jrzy

Edited to add:
My range is right out back now, I have an 85 foot ridge behind the house which acts as a natural backstop.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:35:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Excellent source of knot tying information.  I was hoping to see a monkey fist because I have forgotten how to tie that one.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:40:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Noticed on the climbing knots....

I am sure anyone who climbs know this....if you use the bowline...use the Double bowline....

It is vastly superior to the figure 8....but easier to mess up...be careful.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:30:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks jrzy. Good post
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:32:19 PM EDT
[#9]
I have one of those BSA cards with the red an white strings, it took a few minutes to figure out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top