Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2008 12:53:51 AM EDT
Does anyone watch the animal cops show on Animal Planet? Does this show disturb you at all?
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 3:37:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Cant watch it. It bothers me too much.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 9:07:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I end up getting all pissed too, some people are just HEARTLESS animals
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 9:33:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Does anyone watch the animal cops show on Animal Planet? Does this show disturb you at all?

What bother you?  Is it the shitty things people due to animals or the authority of the officers to cite and arrest offenders?  I like to watch when the Detroit folks are on.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:20:52 AM EDT
[#4]
The officers on animal cops are a bunch of idiots. For example they think: Fighting chickens need to all be put to sleep. Pit bulls need to be put to sleep. African rock pythons need to be put to sleep. Hell when in doubt kill it.

As far as the african rock python. I used to breed them. Most of them are angry bite the piss out of everything snakes.  This is there nature. There is nothing wrong with the animal. There is no reason to kill it. They just need to be kept in proper enclosures, by people that know what they are doing.

It pisses me off when thet call their "snake expert". He doesn't know a thing about any reptile.

In the end these organizations on these shows are paid for and run by animal rights activist that belive no one is capable of giving an animal the care it needs but them. They euthanize animals without blinking especialy when it is something they do not understand.

I am tired of this ASPCA and PETA BS.
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top