12.5" Daniel Defense CHF barrel
Radian Enhanced BCG
ALG ACT
Radian Talon
Radian Raptor LT

etc.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 6:57:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I hear their stuff is very good. No personal experience. Seems a little overpriced.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 7:01:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hear their stuff is very good. No personal experience. Seems a little overpriced.
View Quote
https://primaryandsecondary.com/forum/index.php?threads/hodge-defense-systems.818/

OP of that thread is Jim

Hodge Defense – An Overview with Jim Hodge

FWIW, a 14.5" Knight's SR-15 E3 Mod 2 M-LOK costs about 4'000CAD
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 7:21:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I've seen those and heard him talk. I know its because of limited runs and material costs but would still go with LMT or KAC for that kind of money personally. I know snow mexicans don't always have the same access we do to the brands I mentioned.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:42:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've seen those and heard him talk. I know its because of limited runs and material costs but would still go with LMT or KAC for that kind of money personally. I know snow mexicans don't always have the same access we do to the brands I mentioned.
View Quote
@southerncross

IMO, not much reason to go with an LMT monolithic upper seeing how I've got some Colt Canada ones already.
An LMT lower tho...

There are a few retailers which carry and/or specialize in high-end AR parts, but yeah, availability to the entire catalog of VSeven etc parts from those retailers is not the case.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:46:44 PM EDT
[#5]
update on the 'build'

the Wedge Lock rail arrived last week. Overnight IIRC, despite me only getting Regular shipping.

for the upper receiver, I'm considering an assembled Stag, as it's only 100CAD
(assuming it comes back in stock at that price)

lower will either be an assembled Aero Precision (if they're ever back in stock) OR if not, a complete Stag lower

or maybe a Norinco lower?

@GS5414
Top Top